Chapter 26

Kiya khiyal hai update ho jai??? =)

~WARNING

'A lil romantic chapter :P 

Kiran's POV

"Leave Asmara" My devil half shouted. Ahh! His anger... I looked at him from under my eyelashes and found him already looking at me with a shine in his eyes. 

I knew what it was!

My heart was running a marathon-So fast, i bet it will win the race.

I knew my cheeks are blood red by now.

His hand touched my cheek, making me loose myself to him. I wanted him badly and this thought my legs go wobbly.

He bent a little more until there was a millimeter distance left between our lips. I knew my body wasn't mine anymore- It was listening to his eyes. Traitor!

Without my conscious control, I closed my eyes and my lips parted, I knew this was an invitation for him. 

'He's your husband, he has all the right' My mind and heart shouted in unison.

These two became friends a few days ago i guess!

 It was only then i realize that he was not giving me what i wanted-He gave me a kiss right at the corner of my lips

My eyes opened to look at his beautiful face with a smirk on it.

Shittt!!!!

He moved forward and kissed my cheek and then went near my ears.

"Later's baby." 

His words gave me chill and goose pimples.

He moved back and without even giving me a second to compose myself gave me a peck on my lips.

'What!? I didn't get a chance even!'

My inner self shouted and my eyes left there sockets- What did i just said???

OMG!

"Let's go downstairs." Aaliyan said me with a smile!

This devil played with me huh! You'll see now Mr.

I composed myself and stood up from the bed, only then realizing my legs are shaking.

We both went downstairs together. I felt his hand on my waist, when we came downstairs. I didn't mind that, of course he was right.

"What took you guys so long huh?" Mom asked and Aaliyan looked at me and smirked.

"Some pending work." He said.

His gaze never left my face.

I lowered my face with embarrassment.

"Oh! wait what do you have on your lips- It's red oh lipstick i guess" Mom said and winked at me.

"What? Where?" Aaliyan asked.

"Oh honey, nowhere, but this tells me something is fishy huh?"   

"Mom." Aaliyan said.

Ahh! this teasing.

My inner self was more than happy, another sight of him. 

"Let's have lunch." Mom said.

"Before lunch, i want you guys to pack up and leave my house as soon as possible." Aaliyan said in a harsh tone.

I looked at Aaliyan, who's gaze was directed towards Zaroon.

"What happened Aaliyan?" mom asked and i looked at her scared as if she might think it was my fault.

"I cannot bare this piece of shit here anymore" Aaliyan half-screamed.

"Aaliyan calm down" I murmured.

"Calm down? huh! after what he did to you, you want me to calm down? NO!" 

"Aaliyan i want you to sit down and explain me everything." Mom said to which Aaliyan closed his eyes, let out his breath and took my hand in his.

I sat next to him, nervous, about to break down infront of them.

Aaliyan told each and everything to mom.

I lowered my head as a lone tear fell down my eyes. 

Aaliyan pulled me towards him.

Mom stood up from her seat and went towards Asmara and Zaroon.

I was left astonished when i saw mom slapped Zaroon.

"There's nothing left to forgive you! Leave  my house immediately! Get out!" She shouted making me flinch. Aaliyan looked at me and smiled.

"I'm always with you" He said and his eyes told me how much he meant it.

'I believe you!'

I looked at him and smiled-"Thank you." I said.

"There's no need to say that, though if you really want to thank me...then...i guess we'll have to start from where we left...our room i mean!" He completed and winked at me.

My cheeks turned red.

'Ah this romantic Man, always ready to tease me' I thought and smiled looking at him.

Looking at whats mine. MINE ONLY!

A\N

Heyy peeps...

i'm really very sorry for not updating and i am again very sorry for such a small update...trust me guys i am very tired today but i wanted to give you guys something to read....well Kiran and Aaliyan huh??? any comments?

next update In sha Allah After May.....exams :( 

Will In sha Allah give a big update next time :)

Till then enjoy and please pray for me.

P.S. Do send me covers for my books :) 

till then take care...Love yah All <3

Allah Hafiz... :)

~Misha