Chapter 19

Third person's POV

Kiran came running downstairs, her heart running a marathon.

What happened a few minutes back came in front of her.

The close proximity between them set her heart on fire.

She never in her dreams believed that one day Aaliyan would be near her.

His behavior was changing and his new side was loved by Kiran...though she was scared to loose him now.

She went straight to the kitchen and did some work to forget what happened but that was unforgettable for her.

Her cheeks were red and her heart beat was beyond normal.

Aaliyan came downstairs and took a seat at the dinning table.

His mother was already there.

Kiran bought the parathas and tried her very best not to look at Aaliyan whereas Aaliyan was busy looking at her and smirking.

This scene was seen by the amused Mrs Usman, who immediately thanked Allah.

"Why don't you serve Aaliyan these paratha's" Mrs Usman out of the blue suggested.

"Huh!?" Kiran looked at her and then at Aaliyan who had an amused expression.

She with slow steps moved towards him and served him paratha's while this whole time Aaliyan's eyes didn't move an inch from her.

She quietly settled down beside Aaliyan and had her breakfast.

"Kiran...Maria called this morning" Mrs Usman informed.

she looked up and asked Mrs Usman about her.

She moved her hand under the table out of habit and realized she had done it wrong.

Aaliyan's strong hands hold hers tightly making her crimson red in front of his mother.

She immediately looked at him to which Aaliyan winked and stood up leaving her hand.

"Mom..i should leave now!" Aaliyan said.

"Okay dear...God bless you, Allah hafiz!" She bid her bye.

Aaliyan looked at Kiran who was looking everywhere except him.

"I'll come home early today!" He informed her, to which she nodded and smiled.

She turned around and she immediately knew she had to face her loving mother who was already smirking at her.

"So...Lovebirds whats going on huh?" She said in a playful mood.

Kiran just looked down.

"OH...I'm sorry though it's between my son and daughter in law...but yes...i'm asking as your best friend!" She said looking at her.

She went towards the lounge with Mrs. Usman and sat beside her.

"He's...ummm...he has changed!" She with a little voice said.

"In  good or bad way?" Mrs. Usman asked.

"Of course good way, i love his new side...but i'm scared!" She said.

Mrs. Usman frowned "Why dear? from what?"

"Um...from losing him!" She said as one tear slipped down her eye.

Mrs Usman came near her and hugged her.

Kiran was unable to control herself.

"He told me the first night that i can never have a place in his heart or life....he...he...said he'll not stay with me longer...i'm scared that it's a dream and it will break...i don't want this all to end...I want to live with him...i...l..love...h...him...but he doesn't!" She completed while sobbing.