Chapter 29

Kiran's POV

I shuddered suddenly while sleeping when i felt strong hold of Aaliyan on my waist.

He was sound asleep although.

I smiled looking at his face in the dark with only one lamp turned on.

I was scared of dark from childhood but Aaliyan couldn't sleep without lights turned off.

Ofcourse you're getting this right.
He changed his habit for me.

I smiled at the day when he asked me why i was shivering with fear that night and i told him about my fear of dark.

Since that day, He never let me turn of my lamp and obviously he slept near to me than before.

This all felt finally good.
Never have i thought about this happy life.

I glanced at the clock.
It was Fajar time.
I freed myself from his strong hold and performed my Wuzu and pray my namaz.

"Allah, i know i cannot thank you enough for all the blessings you have given me. But Allahmdulilah Allah for giving me this beautiful life with Aaliyan and his family. Not even once they made me feel like someone new in this house. I know it might be hard for Aaliyan to accept me after Zaineb but i know he is trying and i know he loves me as well. Allahmdulilah for blessing me with all of this. Allah please accept my prayers and dua and grant me with your mercy and a beautiful life with my Aaliyan and my children Ameen"

Third Person's POV

"Ameen" Aaliyan said to which Kiran turned and looked at him.

"You're up? When did u wake?"

"Just before your beautiful prayer" Aaliyan said while coming towards her.

Kiran looked into his sleepy eyes.

"Why did u wake up?" she asked.

"I missed you beside me" Aaliyan answered to which Kiran blushed.

"You know that right, i really like this red colour on your cheeks" Kiran looked at him in disbelief to which Aaliyan winked.

Kiran hit him on his arm to which Aaliyan laughed and said her to lay in the bed, meanwhile he offers his salah.

After offering his salah he laid beside Kiran facing her.

Kiran looked into his eyes.

"By the way Kiran, I heard the last part of your prayer as well" Aaliyan said.

"Which part?" Kiran asked while thinking.

Aaliyan held Kiran's hand and whispered in her ears.

"Children one" To which eyeballs came out of Kiran's eyes and she started hitting Aaliyan.

Aaliyan was unable to stop himself from laughing and due to Kiran's continuos hitting he held her arms and strangled her under him.

Now Kiran was under Aaliyan and she went still as a statue.

"You think i'll let you win huh?" Aaliyan said with a smirk and started coming near Kiran.

Kiran closed her eyes tightly as she knew there was no escape for her.

Aaliyan kissed Kiran's eyes, cheeks, nose, jaw and then went straight to her neck.