Chapter 25

Aaliyan's POV

'Where did she go? she was right here....' 

I need to find her, this Asmara is getting on my nerves and i'm sure Kiran felt it, of course she would...I'm her husband after all...she's has the all and only right on me and i on her.

My foots come to a halt when i saw Zaroon in the kitchen.

'What the hell is he doing here?'

I entered the kitchen and Kiran turned towards me though i ignored her and went to grab some water.

"Zaroon what are you doing here?" 

"Ahh bhai, nothing bhabi was alone so i thought...oh bhabi i'll help with that." I turned around and saw him very close to Kiran almost touching her while grabbing a carrot from the basket.

I ignored what i saw and left the kitchen.

I know i was being a coward but i trust her....there is nothing like that.

And this so called game will come to an end tonight.

I can't bare this distance from her.

I barely talked to her from the past few days.

"hey.." I turned around and saw Asmara coming towards me.

Not again!

"Come with me lets have a walk in the garden" she said and without listening my reply took me along.

This girl!!!!

 Mrs Usman's POV

'What the hell is happening in my house!'

What is their problem!

why are they acting is if they are strangers or something.

Something is wrong and i know the origin.

Its Asmara causing these issues here!

I need to talk to Kiran about this.

I saw Kiran working in the kitchen and asked her to come to my room along.

"Sit down honey" I said as i saw Kiran entering my room.

"You wanted to talk to me"

"Yes honey, what's wrong?" 

"ahh noth...thing" 

"I'm your mom honey"

As soon as i said tears trickled down her eyes and she put her head in my lap.

"Mom...i don't want to see this all." 

"What dear?"

"The closeness of Asmara!" 

"I am feeling that too honey...and i don't like it at all, but she's been outside almost her entire life....it's just that"

"Yeah...if she lives outside the country...that means she can take anyone's husband huh?" Kiran said with tears falling down her eyes.

I knew what she was thinking.

"Trust Aaliyan! He's your husband and he's all yours you know that...that's all i'll say and just be patient...i know my son, he doesn't like this too" 

I know Kiran will understand.

"I trust him mom!" She said and hugged me.

Stay strong my baby!

At Night

"Let's go out for ice-cream Aaliyan!" Asmara shouted out of nowhere.

"At this hour?" Mrs Usman said.