Time For School.

--My POV--

Next day came, and I didn’t go to training because I needed to catch up on my homework for the next day. All I remember last night was the dinner, the talk on the mountain, the dozing off, and the gravitational pull, pulling harder towards him. I fell more deep in love with him, than I ever was. I finished my homework and waited till I had to go to sleep for school the next day.

~~~~MONDAY~~~~

I woke up and did my daily routine. Showered, brushed my teeth, changed, make up, and packed my stuff for school. I saw a box on my bed and walked over and saw a letter.

                        Kaya,

                                    Forgot to give you this, the night of our little date. I hope you like it! See you at school later on.

                                                                        ---Seth

I smiled as I read the note. I opened the box and there was a charm necklace with a wolf on it. It was a shady brownish with a little black on top. I couldn’t help thinking it was Seth’s wolf figure. I rolled my eyes while I chuckled. I walked to my mirror and put it on. It was so beautiful. I walked downstairs, kissed Kiona, Kola, and my mom as I grabbed an apple and walked out the door with Kwoli to go to school. He didn’t start school the day we moved, unlike me, because he wanted to settle in. My mom accepted it, so today was his first day. He was freaking out that nobody would like him. He’s a sophomore, but suppose to be a freshman.

We finally got to school and we saw the pack near the forest, talking to each other. Seth looked up and saw me and a grin went from ear to ear. He ran towards me while the pack looked at me, smiled and waved. I ran to hug him and squeezed him tight, and he returned the favor and finally pushed apart.

Seth: hey! Looks like you got my present.

Me: yeah! Thank you so much! It’s really beautiful. But how did you get it in my room?

Seth: You’re beautiful too. And your window was open…

I rolled my eyes and let out a big grin. He would sneak into my room. At least he didn’t get caught. Whatever, I like his present. We stared at each other till Kwoli cleared his throat.

Kwoli: hate to interrupt whatever is happening, but I have to get my schedule and look for my classes.

Me: oh yeah. Let’s go then little brother, I’ll take you to the office, and show you to your classes. Seth, I’ll see you at lunch?

Seth: Why don’t I just come with you guys?

Kwoli and I nodded and start to make our way into the school. We reached the office and I spoke, ‘Hello Mrs. Kim. It’s nice to see you again.’ She turned around with a big smile on her face, ‘Why hello there Kaya. It’s nice to see you too. Who’s this young man here?’

Kwoli: I’m Jacy Hunt, Kaya’s little brother. I was wondering if I could get my class schedule?

Mrs. Kim: nice to meet you. You guys look so much alike. Anyways, yes, let me go get it.

She looks through the folders and she finds it. ‘Ah, here it is. Jacy Hunt. A 14 year old sophomore, correct?’ We both nodded at her while she had a strange look on her face. ‘You guys are so advance for your age.’ She said in a curious tone with an eyebrow raised.

I instantly grabbed Seth’s hands that was right next to mine, and started to grip it, hard. ‘Oh yeah. My mom raised us to be overachievers. I guess we achieved a little too much.’ I said nervously while me and Kwoli grinned at her. ‘Very fascinating. Oh, Kaya, is this your boyfriend?’