Don't leave me again.

--My POV-- 
Kole: did you know Alana imprinted on someone else? ON EMBRY?!

Me: oh, uh, did she?

Kole: YOU KNEW? AND YOU DIDN’T TELL ME?

Me: WHAT WAS I SUPPOSE TO SAY? HEY KOLE. I KNOW YOU AND ALANA IMPRINTED, BUT SHE IMPRINTED ON EMBRY. CAUSE IT’S TOTALLY MY BUSINESS TO FREAKIN’ TELL YOU!

Kole: WHY IS EVERYONE TURNING ON ME NOW?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU ALANA? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME?!

Alana: Kole, I.. I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean, I didn’t know it would happen. It just did. But I don’t regret it at all.

Kole: HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT? I’M YOUR IMPRINT!

Alana: oh yeah? Did you forget your OTHER imprint? I didn’t forget Kole!

Kole: I don’t have time for this. Where does Embry live Kaya?

Me: I don’t know…

Kole: Seth?

Seth: uh,

Kole: nevermind. I’ll just track him down myself and threaten him!

He ran down the stairs with Alana trying to stop him.

Seth: wow, I guess I owe you 30 bucks I think.. You just won that bet.

Me: yeah, I guess I, wait. I won? This can’t be good.

Seth: why? You don’t want the 30 bucks?

Me: no no, I do. It’s just, remember what I said? Yell at Alana, track Embry, threaten him, and run away to kill himself. He’s going to try and kill himself Seth.

We ran and ran till we hit Embry’s house. The door was wide open. We ran in and everything was on the floor. We heard screaming and we ran to the backyard. We saw Kole was a coyote, and Embry was in front of Alana trying to protect her. ‘Embry! What’s going on?’ Seth yelled. ‘He’s trying to kill Alana!’ He yelled back. WHAT? HOW IS HE TRYING TO KILL ALANA? DOES HE NOT REMEMBER THAT, SHE IS HIS IMPRINT AND BEST FRIEND? YOU CAN’T KILL AN IMPRINT. Let alone, YOUR imprint! He’s not THAT stupid to kill his own imprint, is he? Seth ran in front of Embry trying to protect them. Before Kole lunged at Seth, I ran in front of him. I told all 3 of them to back up as far as they could go.

Me: YOU HURT SETH, YOU HURT ME. YOU HURT EMRBY, YOU HURT ALANA. YOU HURT ALANA, YOU HURT YOURSELF. THINK ABOUT IT KOLE.

He just shook his head and lunged at me. I phased before he could touch me and pushed him back. Do you want to fight till death, for real this time Kole? Because I’m ready. Your choice. I thought to him. You love Alana. Why would you try to kill her idiot? He stood there, quiet. He then ran towards me and hit me making me fall straight on my back. I shriek in pain because of the cuts that didn’t heal yet. But I knew I still had to protect the 3. I instantly got up, still in pain, but ready to fight. I don’t need this. I don’t need any of you. She loves someone else. No point in me being here anymore .He said then ran into the woods. I was tossed some clothes, and went behind a tree to phased back. That last line he said was stuck in my mind, like that means something. No point in me being here anymore. No point in me being here anymore.. I ran back and saw them looking at me with a worried look.

Alana: What happened? Where is he going?

Me: I, uh, I don’t know what happened. I don’t know where he’s going.

Alana: well, did he say something before he left?

Me: No point in me being here anymore. What’s that suppose to mean?

Seth: KAYA!

Me: wha-

Before I could finish, I ran and phased. He’s going to try and kill himself. He’s going to try and kill himself. Where could he have gone? Where are you Kole? Where the hell are you? Please don’t kill yourself! Please don’t leave again. I ran and ran until I got hit with his scent. He was on the cliff in coyote form. He turned and looked at me. Make sure she gets all the love she needs. Protect her with your life Kaya. Make sure Embry is always there for her and that he treats her like a queen. She deserves better than me. She deserves a better life without me. I’m sorry you never got the chance to trust me again. I’m a horrible person. Have a good life Kaya. Tell the family I love them. He turned back around ready to jump off the cliff. Before he did, KOLE, I screamed in my mind. He turned around and I tackled him to the ground. Look into my eyes Kole. He did as told. You’re not going to do this. You’re not going to end your life. Not on my watch. I love you Kole. If I lose you again, I’m probably going to lose it again. Please don’t leave me again. I’m sorry that Alana imprinted on someone else. But think about how she felt when she found out you imprinted on someone else. But you’re going to have to accept it like she did. She didn’t try to kill herself. She just tried to move on, which you should too. You can’t stop what’s already done. Please, phase back. He phased back into human and I remained a wolf. I didn’t have extra clothes with me. I nudged him to get on my back. He laid on my back while I walked back home. I thought to my mom and showed her everything .When we were outside the house, she handed me clothes and took Kole inside. I phased and changed and went into the house.

I walked in and saw Seth, Alana, and Embry, sitting on the couch, with their heads in their hands. I walked up to Embry and Alana and just nodded at them. They hugged me and left. I sat next to Seth and kissed his head. He looked to his left with eyes wide open. His eyes were red, with tears running down his face. I wiped away his tears and cupped his face in my hand. ‘Why are you crying Sethy? Please stop crying. I’m fine. Don’t worry.’ He quickly grabbed me and put me in a big hug. ‘Uh. Seth. Can’t. Breathe! Back. Still. Stings!’ He chuckled and quickly loosened his grip. I was lying on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.