Did I just???

--My POV-- 

There I saw him with another girl. Not just any other girl, Brigid.. They were making out on his bed. I stood there, tears forming in my eyes, and I looked down. I looked up a little and saw everything I gave Seth in the corner next to his dresser. I squeezed my eyes shut as I heard my heart shatter into a million pieces. Leah ran next to me and yelled, SETH! He pushed away from Brigid and looked at us in the doorway. He jumped off of his bed and walked towards us. I made no eye contact, what so ever.

Seth: what do you guys want? What are you doing here?

Leah: SETH. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?

Seth: she cheated on me, so I get to cheat on her and make it even!

Leah: SHE DIDN’T CHEAT ON YOU SETH!

Seth: then what’s the big secret?

Me: you know what, just drop it.

Seth: that’s what I thought.

I walked out of his house with tears running down my face and slowly walked into Forks. I walked around the town, looking at the stores and places around then I spotted something. I stopped crying when I looked up and saw something so, beautiful.

---Seth’s POV---

Me: that’s what I thought.

She walked away, tears running down her face. She’s hurt and crying. Why? Now she knows how I felt when I found out she cheated on me. I smirked,

Leah: WHAT ARE YOU SMIRKING AT SETH? YOU JUST MADE YOUR GIRLFRIEND CRY!

Me: NOW SHE KNOWS HOW I FELT WHEN I FOUND OUT SHE CHEATED ON ME!

Leah: SHE DIDN’T CHEAT ON YOU SETH. I TOLD YOU!

Me: THEN WHAT’S THE BIG SECRET?! WHY CAN’T YOU JUST TELL ME ALREADY!

Leah: Seth, she’s pregnant..

Me: she’s what?

Leah: she’s pregnant, with your baby. She wanted to tell you but she didn’t know how. When you accused her of cheating, she was planning a way to tell you. But you just accused. She came here to tell you and to apologize from keeping it from you, but you just ruined EVERYTHING.

She stormed out of the house, calling Kaya’s name. I just stood there in complete shock. Kaya is pregnant, with my baby! She’s going to be the mother of my child! I’m going to be a dad! I’m going to have a family with Kaya! Happiness went all throughout my body. I turned around to tell Brigid to leave and never come back but she was already gone. I’m going to have a kid. Kaya is going to be in my life forever. Wait, CRAP. I JUST MESSED UP WITH US. WHY DIDN’T YOU LET HER EXPLAIN?! IDIOT. IDIOT. IDIOT. IDIOT. IDIOT. IDIOT. Once again, you messed up Seth. Way to freaking go! I’ll talk to her tomorrow. She’s probably at home crying.

--My POV—

I stopped crying when I looked up and saw something so, beautiful. I made eye contact with a guy with green eyes. His eyes were so beautiful. His face was so flawless. I looked down and blushed of how cute he looked. When I looked up again, he was walking my way. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I knew at that point on, I imprinted, as a coyote. He finally reached me and introduced himself,

??: Hi. I’m Angelo Williams. I saw you from afar and I thought you were really cute. I’m new here.

Me: uh, hi. I’m Kaya Hunt. When did you move here?

Angelo: couple days ago. I haven’t seen you around. You live here in Forks?

Me: La Push Reservations, next town out. But I come here often to walk around.

Angelo: that’s cool. Can I ask you this Kaya?

Me: uh, sure?

Angelo: do you believe in love at first sight?

Me: love at first sight?

Angelo: yeah. Like when you first see them, you feel like, BAM, that’s the one for you.

Me: yeah, I do believe in love at first sight. It’s not gravity holding you to the ground but that person.

Angelo: YES DEFINETLY. Looks like you know what it feels like.

Me: yeah, yeah I do. I’m sorry, I have to go.

Before I walked off, he grabbed my wrist, ‘Can I see you again?’ He asked. ‘Maybe, if I’m not busy. I’m really sorry, but I have to go.’ I said. ‘I’ll see you around then Kaya. It was nice meeting you.’ I nodded and walked away back to my house. I had to talk to Kole.

When I reached the house, I went looking for Kole. I looked in the backyard and there he was.

Me: Kole, can I talk to you?

Kole: sure sis. Take a seat right next to KoleBear.

I sat down next to him as we stared at the forest acting like we were waiting for something or someone to come out of it. But it was just silent.

Kole: so, what did you need to talk about.

Me: imprinting

Kole: what about it?

Me: what do you do when you imprinted as a wolf AND a coyote?

Kole: the only thing you can do is kill yourself. I know it’s stupid but it’s the only way. You imprinted on as a wolf and it’s the best feeling in the world. But if you actually loved them, you would’ve imprinted on them as a coyote also. It’ll save a lot more time choosing and it’s save a lot less pain. Kaya, did you,

Me: I think so. I was in Forks and I saw this guy. And I don’t know what got into myself. I was just mad at Seth and I guess I was thinking as a coyote and not a wolf. I’m so stupid.

Kole: just go tell Seth then. You’ll never know if he’ll understand.

Me: I don’t think it’ll matter to him anymore.

Kole: why wouldn’t it?

Me: he has precious little Brigid now.

Kole: what?

Me: nevermind. I, I got to go. Thanks Kole.

Kole: yeah sure. And Kaya, if you do try and kill yourself, tell me first. So we can die together.

I nodded and headed to my room. Should I kill myself? Should I tell Seth? Should I tell Seth THEN kill myself? Should I forget about Seth and be with Angelo? Should I forget about Angelo and be with Seth? What am I going to do? CRAP. No. I’m not going to kill myself. My baby deserves to live. My baby deserves to see what the world looks like. My baby deserves to be loved. All I know is, my baby deserves the best. I started to pack a couple bags just in case, worst comes to worst, I’m out of this town. It was nighttime when I was almost finished. I opened one last drawer that had everything Seth gave me. I put it all in my duffle bag. I walked back and saw the box that held 100 reasons why he loves me and 100 *dead * roses he gave me with it. I read every single one of them all over again. Memories started to flood in and I couldn’t help but tear. I put it all in my duffle bag and closed the drawer. That was the last thing in my room. I finally went to bed and couldn’t sleep because I wasn’t allowed on my stomach and my back still stung.This is going to be a long night.