PAIN in my vision.

--My POV--
‘WHAT?!’ Kola, Kwoli, and I yelled out loud. ‘Mom, why didn’t you tell me this in the first place? I would’ve trained twice as much as I did.’ I said.

Mom: no honey. I did it to save you and Kiona. It was the only way to keep you safe. Thinking you had to protect everyone. I wanted Kwoli to be prepared when the time came too, just in case.

Everyone looked at us argue back and forth. No one moved or talked because they didn’t want to tension to rise.

Me: BUT MOM. You don’t understand! Because of Kiona and I, we put you, Kwoli and Kola in danger, and now the pack. If you told me earlier, I would’ve been long gone by now to keep you guys safe.

Mom: that’s what I was trying to prevent, you leaving to keep us safe. We are a family and hell we are going to stay a family. Whatever you go through, we go through with you. I’m not letting you go through this alone KAYA AALIYAH HUNT.

Jacob: will one of you guys stop arguing and fill us in.

Me: They were never after my whole family. They were only after Kiona and I. But they mostly want me because I’m older and stronger. I’m the reason why my family was always on the run. I’m sorry I put all of you guys in all of this. I never meant for any of this to happen.

Sam: Kaya, you are like a little sister to us. Whatever you go through, we are going to help you through it. We won’t let you do it alone.

Me: NO. NO ONE IS GOING TO GET HURT. NO ONE IS GOING TO GO WITH ME. NO ONE IS GOING TO DIE BUT ME. I’M NOT PUTTING ANYONE IN DANGER. I’M SORRY, BUT THIS IS MY FINAL DECISION.

Mom: Kaya, you are not going out there alone. Think through this first before you make a final decision.

Me: it’s the only way to keep you guys safe.

~~I sat there staring at the fire, watching my first vision since I moved here. The Volturi, and my brother, Kole.

Aro: What have you brought us today, Kole?

Kole: I brought news. I know where they live now. I watched them for the past month.

Aro: and why didn’t you bring them here?

Kole: I… I don’t know.. I came here to tell you.

Aro: Irresponsible now, are we? We sent you out to get them, and come back. But you come back, empty-handed. It’s a shame. NOW GO BACK THERE AND GET ME KAYA.

Kole: NO. I REFUSE TO DO IT NOW. I WANT TO LEAVE AND NEVER COME BACK.

Aro: Impossible my boy. There is only one way you can leave, is if you die. You know too much to be exposed out in the open now. Jane…

Jane: This will only hurt, A LOT.

PAIN, PAIN, PAIN, PAIN. I can feel my brother’s pain. I can feel my bones crushing on the inside. I fell to the floor, screaming in pain. AHHHH. IT HURTS. IT’S BURING AND CRUSHING MY INSIDES. SOMEONE STOP THE PAIN, PLEASE! Little did they know, the pain was coming from one of my powers. I was still looking at the vision. Watching Kole being tortured in pain also.

Kole: OKAY. OKAY STOP. I’LL HELP YOU. JUST STOP THE PAIN.

Aro: JANE.

Jane: yes master.

As the pain stopped, I can feel people holding me and trying to talk to me but I was still in my vision. Kole laid there on the floor trying to breathe.

Aro: of course you will help us my boy. You have no other choice. You belong to us now. But, in a week, we will go back and get them. If we don’t get them, they die, and so do you.

Kole just nodded and they dragged him out of the palace, with fear in his eyes.~~

I finally snapped out of it, trying to catch my breath, back to the bonfire. I can hear voices as I tried clearing my vision. As I felt arms wrapped around me with tears on my face. My vision cleared and I saw everyone around me.

Mom: oh my god honey! Thank goodness you’re okay. I thought I lost you for a moment.

Me: I’m… I’m fine.. I just had a vision. That’s all. *looking around * Where’s Kwoli, Kiona, Seth and Kola?

They all point at a space between the fire and the forest and I saw Kola holding Kiona, Kwoli holding Kola, and Seth cradling them in his arms. I jumped up and ran to them to help them. I held each and every one of them in my arms. Everyone was walking towards us,

Jacob: Kaya, what happened? Why did you suddenly have a pain attack?

Me: I had a vision. The Volturi and my brother. My brother tried to leave, but they said the only way he can leave, is if he dies. Jane tortured him and I felt the pain he was feeling, till he surrendered. They are coming soon. If they don’t get what they want, I die and so does Kole. I thought I broke the connection to his emotions mom.

Mom: you might have thought you did, but you can never do that. He’s blood and that’s a connection you can never break. Maybe that’s how he found us again. He probably smelled us all the way here.

Me: I don’t understand why he didn’t take me when he had the chance.

Mom: I don’t either honey. I don’t either. But we have to decide now what to do when they come.

Me: Woah, WE? That wasn’t my final decision mom. I’m sorry, I love you all but I need to go somewhere and embrace all of this and figure out what’s going on and what’ I’m going to do. I.. I’m really sorry.

I ran towards the forest and heard my name.

Seth: KAYA, please let me go with you. I want to help you.

Me: Seth, if you want to help me, you’d stay here and listen to all my decisions. I’m sorry…