Fight til' Death.

--My POV--

Every letter I made, I meant. I know I don’t want to hurt people, but this is the only way they can accept it without stopping me. I love them all but I can’t risk their lives for mine. Now it’s time to settle it. Tonight was going to be a full moon, and everyone in La Push was going to Forks to watch a parade. EVERYONE was going so no one was going to be in La Push. This was the best and only time I can do it. The pack was going because they talked about it and how excited they are to go. I knew they weren’t going to be on patrol either. So, tonight was the night. It was time for me to connect again.

KOLE! I thought, reaching Kole’s mind. I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME. I waited for a while, then heard him, Kaya? How is this possible? I thought we broke the connection? Whatever, what do you want?!

You can never break a connection between family. Maybe that’s how you remember my scent and try to get me here. But I know what you want from me. I saw a vision. I don’t want to do this, but it has to be done. SO LET’S END IT. NOW! MEET ME AT THE CLIFF ON THE REZ IN LA PUSH, AT MIDNIGHT. FIGHT TILL DEATH. If I die, you leave the family alone. You have to make a deal with the Volturi also. If I kill you, they will never come after me, the family, the pack, nor the tribe ever again. Oh, AND COME ALONE. I thought. He immediately responded, 'I’ll come alone as long as you come alone.' I WILL. SEE YOU TONIGHT, BIG BRO.’  I thought as I decided to go for a run and train on my own. I passed by Sam’s house from afar, and saw all of them there with the letters in their hands. Everyone was crying and had fear in their eyes. Hopefully they’ll find my clue I left somewhere.

    ~~~~(Sorry this is short! just kind wanted to put it out there. ) (ENJOIIII~~~'!''~~)