She imprinted on Seth..

---Seth’s POV---

Everyone was downstairs preparing for my party. A party I don’t even want to have anymore because it was Kaya’s idea to have it before. It was 5:30 and I finally decided to get dressed. For some reason, I hoped that she would come anyways, even if I uninvited her. But I knew in my gut that she wasn’t coming because what I said to her, she believed it. I walked downstairs to find almost everyone has arrived. My mom and Sam let me invite some of my friends for only an hour. At six, they arrived. Riley, Cameron, Jess, Nikki, James, Caitlyn, and a girl I don’t know. She was beautiful.

Me: hey, I’m Seth. Seth Clearwater. And you are?

??: Hi, I’m Brigid. Brigid Miller.

James: She’s NEW here. She goes to school with us, and she wanted to meet the last person of the group. So, we brought her here. Hope that’s cool, bro.

Me: yeah, yeah. That’s totally fine. Come in, come in. Nice to meet you Brigid.

Brigid: it’s really nice to meet you too Seth. I heard a lot of great things about you.

She smiled and winked at me. I can feel my cheeks blush red. I can feel little butterflies forming in my stomach. I look to my right and I see Kwoli giving me a sad look. I shrugged it off and went back to my sophomore friends. Man have I missed them. We only had an hour together so we caught up about everything that I missed in school. I even got to know Brigid a little bit more. Every time she smiled, the butterflies in my stomach would grow bigger and bigger. It was around 6:30 and a guy ran to me, looking pissed. Who the heck is this? Why is he mad? Why did he come straight to me? What the hell? Kaya?

--My POV--

‘What are you doing here?!’ I yelled when I saw HIM.

??: I know you missed me.

Me: no I don't. What are you doing here Brandon?

Brandon: My family moved here. And I found out that you lived in La Push too. I asked around where you lived, and here I am.

Me: well, I don’t want you here. So you can just leave and never come back.

Brandon: you can’t tell me you don’t think about what WE had.

Me: I don’t. What we had is what we HAD. PAST TENSE. NO MORE. I’m over it. I’m over us. I’m over you. I have someone else.

Brandon: is it that Seth kid?

Me: how do you know him?

Brandon: Brigid went to his birthday party with some friends. Why aren’t you there if that’s your ‘boyfriend?’

Me: we got in a fight okay. Now leave it there, and just go home and never come back. Forget us, forget we had anything before, and forget me.

Brandon: look, I can never forget you. Why are you guys fighting?

I stood there, silent. Thinking about what happened earlier. He instantly got mad. CRAP. I forgot he could read minds too! SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.  He phased and ran somewhere. Where the hell is he going? I phased and followed him. He was headed towards the Clearwater’s residence. I ran faster and faster. Before he went back to Seth’s backyard, he phased back into human, and walked angrily there. I had to phase back too. I ran for him and told him to stop. He ran towards Seth ready to punch him.

Seth: UH, hi? Who are you?

Brandon: DON’T WORRY ABOUT THAT. THIS WILL ONLY HURT,

Then I jumped in front of Seth yelling, ‘If you want to hurt him, you have to go through me first!’ I growled at Brandon thinking to him, back off Brandon. He did nothing. Just drop it. Brandon instantly growled back, and walked away.