He's going to die.... NOT.

--My POV-- 
We got changed and headed towards the cliff. We catched up on everything since the last time I saw her, which was like a year ago. I missed her so much. She was a REAL big sister to me, and I loved it. She was there when I was born and took care of me when Kole didn’t know what to do. If only she was there with me after my father’s passing and Kole’s abduction. We finally got to the cliff. Everyone was there, staring at us.

Me: hey boys. Hey Leah! Hey babe.

Seth: hey. Who’s this?

Me: guys, this is Alana Blanchard. She’s like my big sister. Alana, this is,

And they all introduced themselves.

??: Seth

??: Leah

??: Sam

??: Quil

??: Paul

??: Collin

??: Brady

??: Jacob but you can call me Jake

??: I.. uhm, I’m.. uhhhhhhhh, I’m Em.. Embry.

Alana: uh, hey. Nice to meet you guys.

For a moment, I see Embry and Alana stare at each other. Then I whisper in Seth’s ear, ’10 bucks they imprinted…’ ‘You’re on’ and we shook hands. Then I turned on my option to Alana’s mind. ‘Hey, did you just,’ then she nodded instantly, smiling and staring at Embry. I turned to Seth, ‘You owe me 10 bucks Clearwater.’ He smiled and pecked my cheek. ‘Cute, but you still owe me.’ He gave me a loud groan and whispered in my ear, ‘I bet you he’s going to kill Embry when he finds out. Double or nothing!’ ‘I bet you he’s going to yell at Alana, track Embry down, threaten him, then run off and try to kill himself.’ ‘You’re on!’ we said at the same time. Everyone looked at us with a confused look. Me and Seth just looked at each other and yelled, ‘LET’S GO CLIFF DIVING GUYS!’ Everyone ran towards the cliff but Leah. She hung her head down low, ‘You okay, Lee?’

Leah: DON’T CALL ME THAT!

Me: woah, what’s up Leah?

Leah: IT’S NOTHING. JUST DROP IT.

Me: I’m not going to drop it, till you tell me what’s wrong!

Leah: I.. it’s.. just, uhm.

Me: it’s about Alana isn’t it?

*Leah nods her head *

Me: look Leah, you’ll ALWAYS be my big sister I always wanted. The things I talked to you about were the things I couldn’t talk to her about. You know why? Because she wasn’t always there for me like you were. I grew up with her. She’s like my REAL big sister. But you are my big sister and my bestfriend mixed together. Then in a couple of years, you’ll also be my sister-in-law. Well, if, you know. HA. But, I love you Leah, and I ALWAYS WILL.

Leah: big sister and bestfriend mixed in one, huh?

Me: mos’def Lee. I will never, EVER, replace you Leah, I promise.

Leah: promise is a big word.

Me: well, I’m a big girl. And I’m a loyal coyote. I’ll always stick to my word with you Leah.

Leah: tell me this. Did Embry and Alana imprint?

Me: yeah, and before Alana and Kole imprinted, so.

Leah: Embry is going to die.

Me: well, he isn’t going to die. He’s just going to have to be more, cautious, I would say. Come on, let’s go.

We run to the cliff to find no one jumped yet. No one is angry, no one is annoyed, no one is tired, what’s up? I feel a little tension, but why? ‘ Hey guys, what’s wrong? Why didn’t you guys jump yet?’ I ask. They just shrugged their shoulders. I don’t smell any leeches lurking around, I don’t see anything in my eye vision, anywhere. Okay, something is seriously up. WHAT IS GOING ON?! ‘okay guys, spit it. What’s wrong?’ No one spoke up and just shrugged their shoulders again. Leah and I had a really confused face, then Seth walked up to us and said not to worry about it.

Seth: okay guys. Let’s just have some fun right now, okay?

They all nodded and started arguing on who should go first. This will take a while. They never agree on who goes first. In my opinion, I think they should all just jump at the same time. BOYS ARE SO IRRITATING SOMETIMES. I was getting so impatient at their bickering, I walked next to them, looked at them, smirked, grabbed Seth’s arm, and ran off the cliff. While in the air, our fingers laced in together. We hit the water and Seth never let go of my hand one bit. Before we swam back up, he pulled me toward the cliff wall. We swam up the water, and he held me against the wall.

‘Happy birthday Sethy.’ I whispered. He smiled and our lips met. I felt butterflies…. He licked the bottom of my lip for an entrance. I smiled as I denied his request. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his arms around my waist. He tried again, and licked the bottom of my lip. Then I gladly let him in. I felt butterflies, sparks, fireworks, and bomb explosions all in one, in my stomach. Nothing makes me happier than being with him. He glides his hands around my back, and slowly makes it down to my butt. The thing that scares me is that I’m in a bikini and he’s in swim trunks. We’re alone, and it’s getting pretty intense. Come on, you can do the math for this right? Well, I don’t want a solution to that equation. I slowly pulled away and looked down.

‘I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I forgot. I know it’s not the right time. I just,’ He said before I interrupted, ‘It’s okay. I know. Don’t worry. One day, I promise. One day.’

‘GUYS, I THINK THEY DIED! THEY HAVEN’T COME UP TO SHORE YET! WHERE ARE THEY? WE ARE GOING TO DIE IF THEY FIND OUT WE LET THEM DIE!’ I heard Paul yell. Everyone started panicking then Leah spoke up, ‘Hey guys, shut up. They are right there, sucking each other’s faces.’ Seth and I were going to start kissing again, till we heard splashes and splashed of water coming from behind Seth. I felt something wrap around my ankle and it pulled me down into the water, out of Seth’s grip. I yell in pain before my head is under the water. Why? Not to be saved but because I was against the cliff wall, that wasn’t smooth at all. The stones scraped my back, burning when it touched the water. I couldn’t breathe when I was under, and I soon later, blacked out.