Where's dada?

--My POV—

Koda has been growing up fast. He’s becoming a quick developer through his brain and body. He’s only months old, and he can speak, walk, run, play normally, and everything. Every day I see him, I see Seth. He’s looking like him more and more each day. One day, he couldn’t take it anymore, I guess.

Koda: momma, where dada?

Me: why?

Koda: where dada?

Me: he’s, busy.

Koda: he no wuv me?

Me: no, he loves you with all his heart. He’s just, busy. Okay?

Koda: mama, I want dada.

Me: I do too, honey, I do too.

Koda: why do aunty Lan say he bad man?

Me: he’s not bad. Don’t listen to aunty. She’s bad!

Koda: AUNTY, MAMA CALL YOU BAD!

Alana: why did you call me bad?

Me: uh, Koda, go play with your trucks.

He ran off to his toy bin and started to get out all of his trucks.

Me: Why did you tell Koda his father was a bad man?

Alana: he is a bad man Kai!

Me: He’s not bad, okay?

Alana: are you trying to tell me you’re telling Koda that his dad knows he’s alive?

Me: what am I suppose to say? Honey, you father cheated on me twice and I left his sorry butt because he didn’t know I was pregnant with you till a month before I left. He hates me at the moment and doesn’t know you’re born yet. He actually thinks we are dead.

Alana: uh, yeah!

Me: no! I’m not going to tell him any of that. Why? I have no right to put in a bad word about him. He’s his father. He should know that his father loves him.

Alana: BUT HE DOESN’T!

Me: you don’t know that.

Alana: ok, ok. Well, it’s summer again. I’m buying tickets to go back to La Push. You think you’re ready to go back?

Me: YES, YES! I, I think I want to move back. A year away from La Push really cleared my mind, but I really miss everyone and everything.

Alana: are you sure?

Me: positive. I think you should move there too with Embry. You know? I know you want to!

Alana: I might take that offer. What’s the REAL reason you want to go back?

Me: I really miss Seth. I want Koda to be around Seth, even if Seth forgot that I was pregnant. Even if Koda doesn’t know that’s his father, I want Koda to be around his father, no matter what.

Alana: I think that’s a good idea.

Me: when are we leaving?

Alana: next week. We have a week to pack up everything.

I quickly ran upstairs and started packing my belongings and Koda’s things. I can’t believe I’m going back to La Push. A week went by so quickly. We went to LAX and boarded our plane. OFF TO LA PUSH BABY! I can’t wait to surprise everyone! No one knows I’m coming. This is probably the best surprise to give them! I hope moving back is a good idea.