I'm in heaven.

--My POV-- 
I stood there, while everyone was talking and laughing, dozing off and falling asleep. Someone grabbed me before I fell onto the ground. Kole caught me. I suddenly woke up instantly when I saw his face.

Kole: be careful sis. You might hurt yourself again.

Me: uh, sorry. I’m just really tired.

Kole: don’t worry. Happy birthday Kai. You deserve the best. I love you. And about Seth, I really like him. He’s a good guy for you. You picked the perfect one for you.

Me: thanks Kole,

Kole: for what?

Me: for not leaving. I love you too.

The party went on for a couple more hours. It was midnight when everyone was gone. I told everyone to leave because I wanted to clean up by myself. Mom told me her and the family were going to stay over Seth’s house. I nodded and said I’ll just go home later. They agreed and they all drove home. I thought everyone left, but someone came next to me and started to help me clean. It was Seth.

Me: Seth, I told you to go home and rest.

Seth: I’ll go to sleep when you go to sleep. Besides, you can’t clean all of this by yourself.

Me: fine. Can you go put the chairs away please?

Seth: why? Because you know I’m super strong? *grins *

Me: yeah, yeah. Just go do it, muscle man.

He laughed and went to go put chairs and tables away. I threw away all plates and cups and cans and garbage. Everything was all clean. Seth and I threw water on the fire until it was all out. It was 1:30 AM. He handed me my present that I didn’t open yet and I opened it. It has a picture of us, a baby picture of him butt naked, his shirt that says Clearwater on the back, a heart necklace, a letter, and chocolate. I laughed and hugged him tight. I let go and said,

Me: well, you should go home now. Be safe okay?

Seth: what about you? Where are you going?

Me: I’m going to go home Seth. No where else to go at this time.

Seth: alone?

Me: yeah, why?

Seth: you’re not going alone. You are my princess and I will walk you home.

Me: it’s a long way home Seth.

Seth: please? It’ll give me a piece of mind so I know you are safe.

Me: fine. I might pass out on the way home anyways. It’ll be good if someone is with me just in case.

We walked to my house, hand in hand, talking about our childhood. My eyes started to get heavier but I still kept walking. The next thing I knew, I was being carried, bridal style. I looked up and saw Seth’s face. He looked at me and smiled. I blushed and hid my face in his chest. We finally reached my house around 2:15. We probably would’ve gotten here faster if he didn’t carry me so he could walk faster. He set me down on my bed and kissed my head. I asked him to sleep over and he nodded and went to the other side of the bed. He held me in his arms. For some reason, I wasn’t sleepy anymore. He wasn’t sleeping either because he was playing with my hair.

Me: Seth, are you sleeping?

Seth: I’m not even tired anymore.

Me: me either. What do you want to do?

Seth: I just want to sit here and stare at your beautiful face. 

I looked at him and he was staring straight at me. I love him so much. He’s so perfect. He’s my prince and I’m his princess. I kissed him and it suddenly turned into a make out session. It started to get intense, and I knew, that it was the right time. I started to take off my shirt and he looked at me and asked, ‘Are you sure? I don’t want to pressure you into something you’re not ready for.’ I looked at him and said, ‘I’m positive. I’m not pressured. This is my choice, and I’m totally sure I want to do this.’ He nodded and we both started to undress.

*Skip sex scene. Hahahahahahah *

I laid my head on his chest after we finished. He kissed my head and mumbled in my hair, I love you Kaya Hunt. I’ll love you forever. I smiled and said, ‘I love you too Seth Clearwater. I’ll always love you, till the end of time.’ We changed into some shorts and a shirt, just in case someone walked in on us, we didn’t want to be naked. We both went to sleep and woke up later that afternoon. I woke up in Seth’s grip. I tried to get out, but the more I moved, the tighter his grip became. Every time I tried to lift his arm off of my waist, he held me and said, MINE. I giggled and pecked his lips. His beautiful brown eyes flittered open and smiled at me. ‘Morning, my little princess.’ I smiled and still tried to get out of his grip. He just gripped harder and said, MINE. I pecked his lips one more time and he let go. I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine. I came out and told him he can go use the bathroom now. I walked downstairs and started to make breakfast. While making eggs and bacon, Seth wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck. He stopped kissing my neck and buried his face in my hair. We finished eating and I told him to go watch TV while I wash dishes. He told me he’ll wash dishes since I cooked. He nodded and went into the other room. While he was washing dishes, I came to him from behind and just hugged his waist and rested my head on his shoulder. He chuckled and finished washing the dishes. After he was done. He dried off his hands, turned around and picked me up into my room. We changed and walked to Sam’s house.