He thinks..

---Seth’s POV---

Something’s wrong. I haven’t been hanging out with Kaya all the time now. And when I try and ask, she says she’s busy with Emily, Leah, and Alana. Every time I was with the pack, they would look at me, and whisper in each other’s ears. Someone was keeping a secret from me and I knew it was Kaya. NO. She wouldn’t keep a big secret from you and tell everyone but not you. You’re just overreacting. I shrugged it off and as each day passed, we’ve been hanging out with each other less and less. I’m starting to think I’m losing Kaya. I love her and I don’t want to lose her. I need to get to the bottom of this. It’s been 3 months since we did IT. I went up to her one day and asked. She just said it was nothing was wrong. Nothing I needed to worry about, in fact. Then she mumbled something, but she didn’t tell me what she said. The next day, I started to think what she was keeping from me. If it wasn’t so big, why won’t she tell me. She’s been over at Sam’s 24/7. Never downstairs but upstairs. Everyone knows the secret but me. She’s starting to look different. I don’t know if I mean that in a good or bad way, but in a way. She’s been acting different. We don’t hang out anymore. She’s been ignoring me. She’s hiding something from me. OR, she’s hiding SOMEONE from you! WHAT? I immediately ran to Kaya’s house and ran to her room.

Me: KAYA HUNT.

Kaya: Seth? What’s wrong babe?

Me: don’t babe me. What are you keeping from me?

Kaya: Wha- what are you talking about? Where’d you hear that I was keeping something from you?

Me: don’t play stupid with me. PLEASE JUST TELL ME.

Kaya: Seth, I don’t know what you are trying to find out.

Me: are.. are you cheating on me?

Kaya: what? What makes you think that?

Me: you’re always at Emily’s house upstairs in the room. We don’t hang out anymore. You’re trying to cover up that you’re hiding something from me. Everyone knows the secret but me. You’re looking more and more different every time I see you. You’re acting different now. Well? IS IT TRUE? If it’s not true, speak up now.

She just sat there, opened mouth, in silence.

Me: I knew it. You’re cheating on me! OH, YOU’RE LOOKING FAT TOO. I didn’t want to tell you because I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. But right now, I don’t care about your feelings because you seem not to care about my feelings.

Then I left.

--My POV—

I woke up in the Cullen house. Everyone but Seth was there. Everyone hugged me and asked if I was okay. ‘Yeah, I’m uh, I’m fine. My head hurts a little.’ Carlisle then spoke up, ‘what’s the last thing you remember?’

Me: Well, I was at home thinking of a way to tell Seth that I was pregnant till he barged in my room asking me what I’ve been keeping from him. What WE have been keeping from him. I told him nothing, and he accused I was cheating on him. I remember the exact words he said. ‘You’re always at Emily’s house upstairs in the room. We don’t hang out anymore. You’re trying to cover up that you’re hiding something from me. Everyone knows the secret but me. You’re looking more and more different every time I see you. You’re acting different now. Well? IS IT TRUE? If it’s not true, speak up now.’ And I guess I just sat there silently wanting to talk but not knowing what to say. Then he spoke up again, ‘I knew it. You’re cheating on me! OH, YOU’RE LOOKING FAT TOO. I didn’t want to tell you because I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. But right now, I don’t care about your feelings because you seem not to care about my feelings.’ And I just blacked out. I guess I was so shocked he accused that. Wait, how long have I been out for?

Carlisle: a week Kaya.

Me: oh.. What happened to Seth?

Leah: he’s, uh, don’t worry about it.

Me: oh, okay. I guess if everything’s okay, WAIT, is my baby okay?

Carlisle: the baby is fine. When you blacked out, you didn’t fall on your stomach. Apparently when you fell, you knocked your head on your nightstand, which made you knock out even longer. You fell on your back. By the way, I would rest on your side for a while, because when you fell on your back, the cuts on your back kind of opened because there were opening on your floor and it cut it back open. So I would be careful.

I nodded and got in the car with my family. I was thinking of how I should just tell Seth already. The longer I keep it from him, the worst it’ll get. When we got home, it was straight dark out. So I decided I’ll tell him tomorrow. I went to bed and got up early the next day. I got ready and went to Seth’s house. I knocked and Leah opened the door. She nodded as I proceeded to his room. I knocked on his door, and heard giggles. I opened the door, and there I saw him.