Telling MY secret..

--My POV-- 
Me: hey Sue.

Sue: hey honey. What’s going on? Where’s Seth?

Me: nothing. And I think at Sam’s house, you know, the usual.

Sue: you okay honey?

Me: I have to tell you something Sue.

Sue: you can tell me anything honey. Trust me. You’re like a daughter to me. I’ll always be here for you.

Me: promise me you won’t be mad or anything?

Sue: I promise, sweetie. Now, please tell me.

Me: Sue, I’m pregnant. And before you ask, yes, it is Seth’s.

Sue: THAT’S GREAT HONEY. I’m going to be a grandmother! Does Seth know?

Me: uh, no. He doesn’t know Sue. I was hoping you wouldn’t tell me either? I’m kind of waiting for the right time to tell him.

Sue: of course sweetie. I’ll keep it from him. What’s wrong Kaya? You don’t seem so thrilled about being pregnant.

Me: well, what if I tell Seth, and he doesn’t want it?

Sue: I’m pretty sure he’ll be thrilled like me. I raised him to do the right thing Kaya. You have to believe in him sometimes. He’s going to have to deal with it one way or another. He loves you Kaya. I’m pretty sure he wants to start a family with you anyways. Just give it some time.

Me: thanks Sue. You’re the best.

Sue: Please, call me mom.

Me: thanks, mom. Well, I should get going. I have to go home and tell my other mom. Haha, bye mom.

I walked out of his house and went home. I walked in the living room to find my mom and Kole. I took in a deep breath and walked in front of them.

Me: uh, mom, Kole, I have to tell you guys something.

Mom: what is it Kai?

Me: promise me you both won’t get mad.

Mom&Kole: Promise.

Me: uhm, I don’t know how to tell you guys this, but, I’m, uh, p.. pr.. pregnant. And yes it is Seth’s baby.

My mom stood up and hugged me and congratulated me. Kole walked up to me and asked if I was positive. I nodded and he hugged me and said, ‘You’ll be a great mom Kaya. I know it. Does Seth know?’ I shook my head no and said, ‘About that. He doesn’t know. Please don’t tell him either. I’m waiting for the right time to tell him.’ They nodded and went to go sit back down.

I told everyone that needed to know. I went to Carlisle a week after finding out and, apparently, I’m 1 month pregnant already. I haven’t been showing I’m pregnant. I’ve been slightly hanging out with Seth less and less and trying to ignore the fact that I still have to tell him. I’ve been going to Emily’s house every day but never stayed downstairs. I was always upstairs in the room with Emily, Kwoli, Leah, and Alana. Sam came knocking on the door one day trying to figure out why we were always up there.

Me: what’s up Sam?

Sam: I have to ask this. Why are you 5 always up here?

Me: promise me you won’t tell anyone and you won’t get mad Sam.

He nodded and I closed the door behind him.

Me: Sam, I’m pregnant.

Sam: WHAT?

Me: I know. I know. But I don’t regret it one bit. I’m going to love this baby unconditionally.

Sam: ok.. Congrats Kaya. Does Seth know?

Me: no, and you promised me you won’t tell him or anyone. Please.

Sam: I promise. If you need anything, just come to me. I’ll take you shopping for baby clothes, stuff, and food. I’ll take you to the hospital when you need to go. I’ll do anything for you Kaya. You’ll be a great mom.

Me: thanks Sam, for everything.

He left the room and we finished getting ready for the baby. We had clothes, blankets, formula, a crib, toys, and diapers. The pack was starting to become suspicious of us trying to hide a secret. One day, they all came up to me without Seth and asked me. And I told them. They said the same exact thing everyone else said. The more people knew, the more scared I grew of telling Seth. I was going to tell him, but I didn’t know when.