Chapter 4

Naruto's POV

And the fight began... Itachi and I were going to fight right here and now. Like I said earlier, something triggered inside of them, and Itachi instantly performed a Fireball Jutsu.

Killer Bee used his sword to slice in between the flames, causing it to split in half so we wouldn't get burnt from the blazing flames.

"Above you!" Nagato warned.

I jumped into the sky, clashing with the older Uchiha brother of my best friend.

"What happened with Sasuke?" Itachi asked me while attacking me only with his arms and legs instead of Jutsus. This question didn't really surprise me, for I knew that this had to do with Sasuke.

"He wants revenge on the Leaf! He joined the Akatsuki!" I replied, not bothering to attack back, but defend myself with my own arms and legs. I stared at him, noticing his eyes widened in shock from such a thing.

"What?! Why won't Sasuke return to the village?" He hovered to the ground, running over to me and continuing to use several punches and kicks, and I continued to defend myself. Bee joined in, swinging Samehada at the older Uchiha brother in attempt to hit him. 

"He heard about your secret mission and decided to destroy the village! I heard about your true intentions from Madara!"

"I see... So that's how it was." Itachi said lowly. 

"So Madara was telling the truth after all! The Uchiha clan tried to take over the village and-" I was cut off by the interruption of Itachi's voice. 

"That's enough, Naruto."

"Itachi, is that true?" Nagato asked for clarification. 

"Itachi..you died being the villain trying to protect the village and Sasuke! Sasuke surely understands your pain and resolve! But instead of seeing your wishes through, he is trying to destroy the Leaf Village. This is his way of avenging the pain the village caused to his beloved older brother!" I explained. 

This is his way of avenging the pain the village caused to his beloved older brother... 

I was in pain myself just talking about Sasuke... for I wish to see him again. I am...his beloved friend. Well...I think that at least, and he probably thinks the exact opposite. 

"Do the villagers know about this?" Itachi asked me.

"Kakashi Sensei and Captain Yamato were there with me. But there was nothing to prove what Madara said, so Kakashi is keeping everyone tight-lipped. I don't think anyone else knows though." I informed. 

"Then don't ever tell the village about this! You can't let the Uchiha's clan reputation change! And one more thing-" Itachi was cut off, for Nagato was acting rather suspicious, being controlled like a puppet...

"Universal Pull!" Nagato shouted out, his hand now in front of him. With this technique, he was able to manipulate attractive force to pull me close to him. Using his other hand, he used the same technique on a boulder that came out of the body of water besides us, pulling it in the towards him so it would hit me. 

Using my Nine-Tails Chakra, an arm of the reddish orange chakra grew out, grabbing the boulder and throwing it to the side so I wasn't hit. 

"Nicely dodged, Naruto!" Nagato complemented. 

"I'm stronger now than the Pain and I fought!" 

"I'll let you deal with Sasuke." Itachi said to me. 

Me dealing with Sasuke...of course, I planned that. Looking at him with seriousness in my eyes, I then began to speak. "That was my plan from the beginning!" I shouted out, then turning my head to the side so I was no longer facing the older brother of...the one I loved...