Chapter 7

Naruto's POV

It is March 6th, today I would become Hokage of the Leaf Village. I was so excited that this day finally came, but there was a little small problem that may prevent me from my goal. I felt absolutely terrible, my stomach hurt so much and the harsh movement inside of me from Saru was slowly killing me. I didn't want to get out of bed, I groaned out in agony and wrapped my arm around my round large stomach. "Knock it off, Saru..." I whispered. In the afternoon I would have to meet with Kakashi Sensei, the ceremony on my dream becoming reality will finally be occurring.

Well

I was doubting it, I couldn't even get out of bed and I think Saru is going to be born today. Sasuke was here last time I was going into labor, well, sort of. I had to leave the house to find him on my birthday, he was getting a last minute gift but it was absolutely special. I wish my husband was here though, he would be able to bring me to the hospital so I could give birth there.

"Uggghhh!!" I groaned out, burying my face into my pillow. I began to move my arms around the bed in search for my son, he slept with me last night and I couldn't seem to feel him anywhere.

"Niko?" I called out for him, sitting up on the bed. He wasn't laying down nor was he in the room, now I was starting to worry. I could barely stand on my own two feet because of the pain I was feeling from my youngest trying to ram himself out of me, how was I going to search the house for my missing son?

"Niko!" I called out to him louder, using the walls to help me stand up straight as I left my bedroom. I got no response, trying to pick up my walking speed and looking around in the other rooms. Now I was really starting to worry, he wasn't in the house at all and he can't leave the house on his own! He is a year and five months old I do not approve of him wandering around the village without my supervision!

This was really bad, I'm such an irresponsible parent! Think about it, I lost my first born and I will be going into labor for my second any minute now! How am I suppose to find Niko and give birth in approximately three hours?! Maybe I can reschedule the Hokage ceremony for some other day?! Yeah, that's probably the best thing to do, I couldn't tell Saru to stop kicking and be bother me to be born tomorrow!  There was too much on my plate, I didn't know what to do first! Everybody was going to be there to finally see me become the leader of the village, and I can't just have everyone gather around and impatiently wait for me because I would either be looking for my son or giving birth to my other one!

I was practically pulling out my hair and screaming until I realized what I was able to do. I slapped myself in the face, calling myself an Usuratonkachi over and over like Sasuke would call me when we were preteens. I couldn't be two places at the same time, that's what people would think right?! I can become Hokage, search for Niko, and give birth all at the same time due to Shadow Clones!

I made six, one to go to the Hokage Building later, two to look around the village for my first born, and three to carry me to the hospital so I can give birth to Saru! I was a bit more calm now, but what if Niko wasn't in the Leaf?! Just shut up and stop thinking those 'what if' questions, Naruto! I have to go now!

I was probably so delusional at the moment it was absolutely crazy. After giving my shadow clones their assigned positions, three of the duplicates picked me up and hurried onto the hospital.

"Grandma Tsunade!" I shouted out for her, gritting my teeth from the pain I was experiencing once again. "Help me please! I'm going into labor again!"

Sakura hurried over to me. "Naruto, I'll help with the childbirth! Lady Tsunade isn't here, I think she went out on some mission again! Don't worry, I've been educated on how to do it, but it is mostly you at all the work."