Chapter 25

Sasuke's POV

Today's date was February 14th, it was Valentine's Day but also the day Naruto and I would get married. He got dressed in the bedroom so he can watch over the sleeping Nikorasu as I got dressed in the bathroom, also combing my raven black hair. Looking in the mirror and practically admiring myself, I fixed my tie and smiled at myself. "I will become one with Naruto today..." I mumbled.

"Sasuke, what's taking you so long?!" Called out the blond who was now standing on the other side of the bathroom door. He was excited as much as I was, it was only natural for us to feel this way. "Are you done?!"

"Yeah, just checking myself out." I answered with a chuckle, walking over to the door and opening it. Unlike me, Naruto wore a white suit and sky blue tie, it was almost as if he was showing his purity.

Although he wasn't all that clean in bed...

Anyway,

The sleeping Nikorasu was strapped to Naruto in the carrier like usual, he was dressed in a small black suit much like mine. "You look sexy in a suit, Sasuke!" the orange ninja complemented with a laugh.

My cheeks began to burn red in embarrassment, letting out a long sigh. "Thank you Naru, you do too."

Naruto took my left prosthetic with his right, nodding his head. "Let's get going! Everybody is probably at the Final Valley already!"

"Now you are letting your excitement become over dramatic." I said with a sigh, taking ahold of his hand. "I doubt everybody is there already, but whatever, let's get going."

The Final Valley, also known as the Valley of the End was the special place of my battle with Naruto back then, where we both died by suicide then regained life and became a couple. Like I said a week ago I wanted to make new memories and build off the ones from the past, and having our marriage there was very significant to the both of us. Nobody in the Leaf Village should have a problem getting there, it wasn't too far away from Konoha and the only real person who should struggle with directions possibly was Gaara.

We didn't want to walk but we didn't want to run either; who would want to be at their wedding sweating and stinking? We moved almost at a power walk speed not super fast but not slow either. Tsunade and Sakura promised to bring the cake there, Naruto and I had 'too much to carry' one being Nikorasu and the wedding rings. We had too many responsibilities and we didn't want to forget anything for our perfect day.

After thirty five minutes of walking or so we arrived at the Final Valley, and somehow like Naruto over dramatically stated everybody was there before us. I sighed for a long time, looking over to the side and already knowing what the orange njnja would say to me;

"I told you everyone would be here before us! You just haaaadddd to check yourself out." Naruto pouted,

"Arriving late to your own wedding, this is such a drag." Shikamaru said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Naruto," Gaara started, walking over to the both of us. "Ah, so that explains why you were acting unusual that time you came to visit. What's the little guy's name?"

"Nikorasu!" Naruto replied, a small laugh following after his shout. "I'm glad you can make it even though you're probably busy with Kazekage stuff! I'm working really hard on my studies so soon I will become Hokage and we can have that drink!"

Gaara chuckled, nodding. "Alright, sounds good. Now, who do you have running this ceremony?" He asked.

The orange ninja pointed over at the hokage's assistance who happened to be next to Temari holding her hand. "Ha! I knew they were a 'thing'!"