Chapter 16

A/N: i am going to skip some fights and some stuff so this won't be team 7 working together to defeat the ten tail clones you'll see what I'm doing

Naruto's POV

War. Continuous fighting. Blood. Wounds. Death. Those were all the components of such an frightening and life threatening event, it may last days, months, even years. There is always the good, and there is always the bad. Sometimes, I just wonder when this bloody hell will end, when the evil will give up and join the light or just be brought down to the bottom. Usually I do not ask for the deaths of others, I never defeat the enemy, rather I use convincing words that always seem to remind the person what they're doing is awfully wrong.

Battle continued nonstop, I knocked some sense into Obito with my strong words of wisdom so I guess you can say he was on our side now. Dad and Kakashi Sensei were going to watch over him, and Sasuke and I were told to hurry up to Madara. Although it was too late when we arrived, there was something peculiarly odd and misfortune. Madara no longer had the appearance of a reanimated figure, he actually looked like one of us, a man roaming around Earth as an alive human being.

"That...isn't the looks of a reanimated guy...What the hell is going on here?!" I asked with a bit fear within my voice.

"He was...revived somehow, like, not as a reanimation?" Sasuke interrogated, a bit fear within his now gentle voice as well.

"I am God, I am going to win this war and the new world I will create will be a peaceful one. But, in order to do that, there is something I...need desperately." Madara said with a grin, and suddenly something was summoned we happened to see not too long ago.

I already knew what he was needing, gritting my teeth angrily. "The Tailed Beasts were just revived, I will not let you take them away from me again!" I yelled out to him.

I was quite shocked from what I've just seen, what Madara has happened to summon so suddenly. It was...the corpse of the Ten Tails. Now with it's mouth opening rather slowly, there were these chains that came out of his mouth and trapped all of the Nine Tailed Beasts, yes, including Kurama.

They were too strong to fight off, I tried my hardest to keep the demon fox and I together, but I just couldn't anymore. The Tailed Beasts were engulfed by the corpse one by one in numerical order, so my companion was absorbed in last.

"Naruto!" Kurama shouted out my name before he was fully taken inside the mouth of the Ten Tails.

No longer having him inside of me and his chakra around me, my eyes widened from the sudden...stop. With my Jinchurikki taken away from me, I couldn't survive much longer. Closing my eyes was the last thing I remembered doing before I reached the end...

Sasuke's POV

Watching as the scene unraveled, my eyes widened in aghast as I watched Naruto's body fly down towards the center of Earth. "NARUTO!!!" I yelled out, jumping into the sky to catch him in my arms and slowly making my way onto the ground. Sitting down and having my one and only friend on my lap, tears filled my onyx black eyes as I placed my finger onto his neck. I didn't feel a pulse, was he really dead?! No, this can't be! I wanted to confess my feelings to the real him! Knowing how bad this situation was turning, I felt guilt within me for everything I did, I regretted all the wrong and criminal actions I've done but most importantly the pain I caused Naruto.

"Naruto...come on...wake up.." I demanded, taking a hold of his hand and interlocking our fingers. "I..." I paused, closing my eyes. Tears rushed down my pale face, I don't think I cared anymore about the people around me witnessing what was happening here. I love Naruto, if I was on the edge of losing him I didn't care if that made me seem like some sort of innocent cry baby to the allies and opponents around us.