Chapter 5

Naruto's POV

"Misson accomplished, Kakashi Sensei!" Sakura shouted out which happened to awaken me. Opening my eyes and letting out a soft yawn, I looked around the room and noticed we were in the Hokage Office.

"Oh, look who's up." Kakashi Sensei said, looking over at me. "Are you alright? Nothing too bad happen to you?" He asked.

I shook my head, then burying my face back into Sasuke's shoulder. "No, I'm fine." I replied. The Uchiha Survivor was just so warm and he was just like a teddy bear, I didn't want to let go of him.

"Well, you don't look like you want to talk or anything. Sasuke, take him home for me please. And Sakura, stay around and tell me about everything." Kakashi Sensei ordered.

"Yes, sir!" Said Sakura.

Holding me with his one and only arm, Sasuke left the Hokage Building and stopped in place. "Do you want me to take you home? Or do you want me to take you to Ichiraku and buy you ramen?" He asked me.

I was starving and ramen sounded absolutely great right now. Although, I just didn't seem in the mood to move and I was just so attached to my boyfriend. Was it just because I haven't seen him in a month? Or do I just love him that much? Well, it could also be both.

Honestly all I wanted was to be home alone with Sasuke with no interruptions. I just want to lay down in bed and cuddle him too tight so he wouldn't be able to leave again. Although, I couldn't hold him back from the specific goals and dreams he has set for himself, therefore I would have to say goodbye to him again sometime soon. "You can just take me home..." I finally responded. "I can make instant ramen right away."

Sasuke nodded. "Alright." He said, walking in the direction my home was in. After a few minutes we arrived at my house, the door was unlocked so he just grabbed the doorknob and turned it to the right to open it.

Walking inside and now in the kitchen, Sasuke slowly put me down on my feet, holding my left hand with his right to keep me up straight. A frown formed across my face, turning my head to the side.

"What's wrong?" questioned Sasuke.

"I..." My eyes were still looking off to the side, interlocking our fingers and my peachy cheeks turning into a rose color of embarrassment. "Just didn't want to let go of you...you're so warm..." I replied, looking back at him. Seeing his pale face now turn completely red because he was flattered caused me to giggle, taking a step closer to him. "What?..."

"You're so cute, you big dobe." Sasuke pulled his hand away from mine, using his pointer and middle finger to bump the middle of my forehead. A smile spread across his face and the blush soon faded, a soft chuckle escaping his lips.

I pouted childishly, placing my hand onto the spot of my forehead that was just bumped. "You don't have to call me dobe anymore!" I whined.

"Oh, I'm sorry Naruto." Sasuke corrected, another chuckle escaping his lips. "Do you need me to make the ramen for you? Or can you do it?" He asked.

"You have one arm, I'll do it!" I shouted, grabbing a cup of instant ramen from the cabinet.

"It requires putting it in the microwave, last time I checked I am pretty sure I can do that." Sasuke said to me, his chuckle turning into a somewhat long laugh. Sitting down at the kitchen table and stretching out his right arm, he then nodded. "But if you want to do it, then I'll let you. I won't argue."

"You think I'm a baby?! I can do things myself!" I whined once more, putting the cup of instant ramen in the microwave for 2 minutes. I didn't know why I was acting so babish, I didn't think the venom had to do anything with this. I don't know, I'm just so happy I can see him. Even though I acted as if I was annoyed, deep down inside I finally felt joy again.