Chapter 14

A/N: SINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
SOOOOOO
don't read if you don't like

Sasuke's POV

Practically throwing him down on the bed, I remained standing up on my feet and began to strip myself of my clothing rather slowly to tease Naruto. I planned on doing the final part with him first, and if he wanted to take turns giving each other pleasure afterwards we can. Although, like I said this was going to be one bumpy ride, therefore he might be exhausted after the 'first round.' Taking off my black cloak and putting it to the side, I then got a cold glare by my lover.

"Hurry up, Sasuke!" Naruto whined impatiently which caused me to chuckle. He was needing this badly and so was I, but I enjoyed nothing more than teasing him, his reactions were just the best.

"Sorry Naruto, I only have one arm after all. Maybe you can help me?" I said with a smirk forming across my face, pulling my shirt over my head and throwing it to the side.

Naruto sat up on the bed, crawling over to me on his hands and knees. Moving his hands onto the waistband of my pants, he pulled them down to my ankles and I stepped out of them. Doing the same for my boxers, I noticed my boyfriend's eyes were fixated on my length, his cobalt blue eyes sparkling with nothing but lust.

"I...want to play with you first..." Naruto said, sticking his tongue out and swirling it along the rigid shaft of mine. The small actions caused me to let out the slightest moans.

"Making me wet will probably be the best decision, it will be easier to slide inside of you." I said with a grin, watching as the orange ninja opened his mouth and took me in entirely.

Bobbing his head back and forth along my rigid cock, he stared up at me with those dazzling with lust crystal blue eyes, and that's when I noticed a sort of action Naruto would refuse to tell me at times and not perform in front of me. Completely clothed, he moved his prosthetic right hand down in between his legs, massaging the forming erection he had from before. His soft touches of himself caused him to let out gentle moans of pleasure that surrounded my cock and the smallest vibrations running up the shaft. The movement of his head back and forth became faster, his tongue occasionally brushing along me to coat my vein-popping length with saliva and make it wetter than it already is.

"Ah, Naruto...you work that mouth so perfectly..." I whispered, looking down at him with a smirk across my face. "Does my baby want to be touched too?" I asked. "I think I am wet enough to be able to slide inside of you, so you can stop now." I informed him.

Just by the look of his face I could tell Naruto didn't want to stop, he wanted to continue until I would cum and have a taste of my juices once again. Sitting up on the bed and giving me a puppy eye look of desire, he than began to beg. "Please play with me...Sasuke..." he said politely.

Of course I had something in mind, that same smirk remaining across my face. "Turn around facing the wall on your hands and knees." I ordered.

"Yes Master..." Naruto said softly, rotating so he was now facing the wall on his hands and knees. The word he just called me "master" encouraged me to give my lover the best time of his life, and I was indeed turned on by the sudden kinky alias he gave me.

Getting on the bed on my knees behind him, I began to undress him from the v-line below, therefore only pulling off his pants and boxers. Having a view of his perfect ass caused me to lick two of my fingers, making them nice and wet for what I was about to do. Now using those two coated-with-saliva fingers, I brought them in between the cheeks of his behind, rubbing them against the hole I would soon be taking his virginity away from. This was just a small prepartion for what he was about to feel, but also an experience for me to feel how tight he was. Slowly shoving the two fingers inside, I could only hear Naruto yelp and bury his face within the bed sheets.