Chapter 3

Naruto's POV

The next morning I absolutely didn't want to get out of bed, it wasn't until sometime afterward I remembered I was in a hospital at the Hidden Cloud Village. I groaned out in complete ill, even though I got about eight hours of rest I was not motivated to get up and start heading home anytime soon. Loud grumbles came from my empty stomach, I was absolutely starving and the only thing I ate yesterday was breakfast. Rolling out of the bed and falling onto my back on the floor, I let another loud groan and sighed. Having another child was such a great thing, but I felt so awful and miserable I didn't want to proceed with anything. Probably because of the somewhat bang sound I made from accidentally falling off the bed, both Grandma Tsunade and Sakura stormed inside the room I was in worriedely.

"Naruto! What are you doing on the floor?!" Asked Sakura who knelt down in front of me.

"You're really feeling that awful aren't you? I don't have a problem with you staying here but you most likely want to return home and have Ichiraku ramen and see your son again." Tsunade added

Sitting up on the floor and scratching the back of my head, I then wrapped my arms around my stomach and groaned in hunger and agony. "I need to go home now..." I yawned, slowly standing up onto my feet.

"Are you sure you want to do that plan we talked about yesterday? I can always carry you home like I offered." Sakura said. 

"You are already buying me ramen, the least I can do is take us home and get us there quickly." I said, standing up onto my feet. Activating my Nine Tails Chakra Mode, I lifted Sakura off her feet and held her bridal style in my arms. "Thanks for letting me stay overnight, Grandma Tsunade! I hope you find Sasuke soon and give him that letter!" I smiled, syncing with Kurama's heart so I was in the Kurama Form, running off at lightning speed.

"Geez Naruto, you're so fast!" Sakura shouted at me once we were no longer in the Hidden Cloud Village. It practically took a whole day to get there but now it should take an hour or maybe less! Thinking about the 6 bowls or so of Ichiraku Ramen I'm about to eat and seeing my son just encouraged me to run faster, Sakura's arms around my neck tightening as if I was going to drop her.

After another hour of running or so we made it back to Konoha and I put Sakura down on her feet. Returning to my regular form and rubbing my stomach, I practically licked my lips and drooled from the ramen I would soon be eating. "Ramen! Ramen! Ramen!" I yelled out excitingly, running to my favorite ramen shop Ichiraku. Sitting down in a stool I put up both of my hands in front of me. "Ten bowls of Miso Ramen!" I shouted.

"That hungry again Naruto?" Teuchi asked with a loud laugh. "Alright, whatever you say hero!" He said, instantly starting to work on my favorite meal.

Sakura sighed, sitting down in the stool next to me once she made it to the shop, taking out her wallet. "Sasuke had to buy you that much huh? I'm probably going to be broke if he doesn't come back by the end of this pregnancy."

"Sorry Sakura!" I chuckled nervously, scratching the back of my head and my eyes looking at the first bowl of ramen in pure delight and satisfaction.  "Yay!" I picked up my chopsticks and held them the proper way, shoving noodles in my mouth and eating quickly. It felt so great to get some food in me again, especially my favorite thing in the world. Once again I was eating for two people, therefore I would eat way more than usual.

Sakura smiled, placing her hand upon my shoulder. "But I'll always be here to help you even if you do get annoying. Even if you need help watching little Nikorasu I won't mind giving a hand. I'm always available."

Swallowing all the noodles hard in my mouth, I looked over at her and smiled and spoke before I returned to eating. "Thanks, Sakura!"  At the speed I was eating I reached the tenth bowl in no time, finishing a few minutes afterward. Kicking my feet up on the table I burped, rubbing my stomach that already grown in size.

"Such good ramen!" I laughed, trying to stand up from the stool right away but I couldn't because how full I was. "I think I overdid it."

Sakura handed over money over to Teuchi to pay for the ramen, standing up from the stool. "Come on, we have to go report back to Kakashi Sensei and you need to pick up Nikorasu too."

"But I can't move, too full!" I proclaimed, laughing still and then yawning. "Geez, eating a lot can make you so tired!" I shouted, finally standing up onto my feet and keeping my arms out horizontally to help keep my balance up.

Sakura grabbed onto my hands, helping me stand up straight and leading me to the Hokage Building. Once we arrived we walked inside and up the stairs, and once I entered the office my eyes widened from the amazing thing I've seen.

Kakashi Sensei was sitting on the floor with his arms out. the eleven month old Niko taking his first steps at least the ones I've seen him do. Niko turned around to see me, a big smile forming on his face. "Daddy Naru!" He tried to run over to me, but since his feet were still small and not matured he fell over.

I put my arms out to catch him so he wouldn't fall on the floor, lifting him up and hugging him tight. "You can walk a little bit! I'm so happy for you!"

"Daddy Naru!" Niko hugged me back just as tight, pointing over at Kakashi Sensei and giggling.

"You taught him to walk...I'm grateful." I smiled, placing my hand on the back of my son's head. "Thanks."

"It was nothing really." Kakashi Sensei said as he stood up onto his feet. "So how did the mission go? Everything good?"

"Yeah, everything went well!" Sakura responded, a smile across her face. "We figured out some good news about Naruto!" She shouted and giggled.

"He doesn't need to know about that!" I yelled, my face becoming a tomato red.

"Actually if you are talking about how you are pregnant again, I already know. You and Sasuke did 'that thing I could not speak of because of a child being here.' Does that ring a bell? You had a splendid night when I was the one watching your son." Kakashi Sensei sat down in his chair, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You know all of this and you still sent me out on a mission all the way to the Hidden Cloud?! Why would you do that?!" I asked him.

"Because I wanted to treat you responsibility. Also, sinners face consequences some time in their life, so I figure putting you through somewhat torture to go all the way over there was necessary." Kakashi Sensei stated with a chuckle.

My face remained red in embarrassment, but also anger because I now knew he did such a thing. Letting out a loud sigh and rather than starting a fight, I held Niko close to my chest and left the office storming downstairs and leaving the Hokage Building.

"Pr...e.." Hearing the sounds of my baby boy trying to say a word, I could already predict in what he was trying to say and therefore I would have to explain what this meant.

"Pregnant." I finished for him. I didn't decide to go into further explanation until we were home. Sitting down on the new couch and putting my son down on my lap, I tried to think of kid words he might be able to understand  to put into the small summary I would give him about the current position I was in. "Like you were, I have a baby growing inside of me that will be your sibling. You will have a little brother or sister." I told him rather simply.

"Bro or sis?" Niko questioned, putting his face into my stomach and giggling. "Cool!"

Of course he didn't fully understand and I didn't expect him too, obviously he took it happily and there would be no problem. For now at least, hopefully everything would stay that way and once this child is born and Niko comes to a full understanding on this topic that he would love his little sibling and there won't be a hateful rivalry against the two.