Chapter 13

Sasuke's POV

All I wanted was to destory the Leaf and Naruto. Even though I still felt amorous love for him deep within me, I decided this was the right thing to do. The biggest emotion I had within me right now was rage, not even the love I had for my one and only friend was going to draw a barrier within my heart full of enmity. Well, I don't think it will.

Anyway,

I succeed in reviving Orochimaru by pulling his consciousness out of Anko's cursed seal and transferring it into the physical form Jūgo provided by absorbing some of Kabuto's modified flesh. Despite Suigetsu's fears of his next action as he reclaims the rest of his chakra that Kabuto took from him, Orochimaru explained that he is neither interested in Tobi's war nor strong enough to even attempt to take my body if he wanted to. However, Orochimaru, now having an alliance with me, he does agree to take me to one who has the answers he wants.

The Hokages.

My old team was back, Orochimaru, Jugo, Suigetsu or otherwise known as Team Taka except Karin wasn't here with us. Arriving at Konoha, I easily sensed the familiar chakra from a long distance that I have recently, causing me to feel vexed, infuriated, and yet a bit concerned and worried. 

It was Naruto's.

How far away was the war occuring? I was a bit curious, how far was Naruto and how can I sense him from such a long distance? He...must be really, really strong now. That form I saw him in, that Nine Tails Chakra Mode. It makes me somewhat interested on how long Naruto might be able to hold off for our Final Battle, but it is obvious that I will be the one to win like I did in the past.

"Sasuke, stop thinking about him. We have to proceed and having him on your mind just distracts you." Orochimaru stated. He was absolutely right, but he wasn't aware of what just happened or the feelings I had for the orange ninja. He probably didn't say his name for a reason, and if he did I would probably just stand there in place for a while and do nothing but think of him.

Orochimaru led us to the Uzumaki Clan's Mask Storage Temple to pick up a mask from the ruins, and then taking us to the underground hall in the Naka Shrine. He proceeded to don the mask which invoked the Shinigami to possess his body, so he continued to cut open the Shinigami's stomach which was a wound reflected on his own body to release the trap contents inside the god of death.

With his arms restored as well, Orochimaru performed the Impure World Reincarnation using four of the six White Zetsu clone spores that Jūgo activated from my body. Ordering Suigetsu and Jūgo to hold two of the Zetsu down, the remaining four Zetsu are used as the bodies for the reincarnation of the previous four Hokage. To escape death, Orochimaru transferred his being in the White Zetsu Suigetsu was holding down. Once the Hokage were reincarnated, revealing he researched the means to undo the Dead Demon Consuming Seal.

"That's the First Hokage, the real Hashirama who's been touted as a God of the Shinobi?" Suigetsu asked.

"Don't tell me it's that shinobi Orochimaru again!" The Second Hokage proclaimed.

"I suspect he undid the Reaper Deal that has been keeping us sealed away, and then performed the reanimation jutsu." The Third Hokage sighed.

"No way..." Minato started. "You found out how to undo the Sealing Jutsu? How did you do that, Orochimaru?"

"You underestimate me, Minato. Originally a Sealing Jutsu of the Uzumaki Clan, I've been researching the ruins and scattered documents of the now extinct clan ever since I lost my jutsu.

"Lord First, it seems we've been recalled into the world of the living." Minato finalized.

"Um, who the hell are you?!" The First Hokage, Hashirama asked the Fourth.