Part 3

Samy's POV

Six months back ..

I was in Mumbai on a business visit. It was the golden time of my career. I was being promoted for every project delivered successfully and like the saying - make hay while Sun shines - I was planning to make the most of it.

While I was busy climbing up the corporate ladder,my parents were busy trying to get me married. I used every trick in the book to foil their trials. I knew, once I get married, it would doom my career, with all the restrictions and expectations, marriage brings into play.

I told my parents, I respect them and our culture, hence would opt for an arranged marriage. Since last two years, my parents have been showing me pictures of prospective grooms, every opportunity they get. I grudgingly agreed to meet with the prospective grooms, on couple of instances, based on the pictures they provided. To my surprise, the actual person had no resemblance to the pictures they presented. I was like, "Hi, glad to meet you .. where is the hot guy?". They stared at me like deer caught in headlights. I understand it happens on both sides, so I declined to look any pictures in future, but meet them in person directly and then go from there.

This time, I was forced to cut short my visit and take an earlier flight home to meet with a prospective groom. I had to stay up late, the night before, to finish up all the project reports to get home early.

At the airport, after deplaning, I took my luggage and slowly made it to the exit, hoping my father sent a car to pick me up. He said he was going to book an Uber cab. I didn't have the energy to stand in the taxi queue.

Right in front of me, I saw a very fashionably dressed couple, walking in the same direction. The lady was wearing a dress with most of her back side exposed. I eagerly tried to catch a glimpse of front of the dress and was bit surprised. She was showing good amount of skin, with a very low plunging neckline. Her breasts were almost spilling out.

I looked around and was not surprised with the response she was getting from all the gentlemen around, checking her out eagerly. As my eyes travelled around, I saw a pair of most beautiful eyes also staring at her chest.

I couldn't help, but check out the gentleman, whose eyes created a flutter in my heart.

"Wow! What a handsome guy! .. hmm ..f&$k! ... what a waste .. still an a$$hole."

He was staring at her rack, even after she turned in the other direction, even bending to his side to get a better view.

"I wished God gave him some common sense and manners along with the handsome package."

"Move on Samy .. stop drooling over him." My inner voice cautioned me. I moved my attention to the names on the white boards people were holding.

I saw 'SAM' and my blood pressure went up again. I told my father many times not to tell others or give out my name as 'Sam'. My name is Samantha and everyone calls me Samy, except my father who calls me Sam. Guess he missed having a son as I was his only child. I knew, he gave out my name as Sam to the Uber guy.

After looking at my name, my eyes travelled down to the guy holding the placard and it was the same handsome guy to my horror. I slowly stepped in front of him with my luggage, hoping to catch his attention, which was still trained on the "look at my boobs" lady.

As I filled his area of vision, instead of looking at my face, his eyes landed on my chest. I knew I could easily hold my ground and even win the war of chests with the other lady, but mine were safely tucked inside and were not available for display.

But it still didn't deter him and his beautiful eyes were roaming all over my chest, as if trying to find an entry door. "This shameless man definitely needs to be taught a lesson."