Part 27

Third person POV

Mysore - Amar & Richa wedding

Sid was chatting with the team members one by one. He came close to Samy and then went in the opposite direction, totally avoiding her.

Samy also completely ignored him, though one could easily notice that they were aware of each other's presence by their body language. 

Samira missed the clue as she was looking at Sid only and hoping he wouldn't recognize her. Sid didn't notice Samira as his concentration was on avoiding Samy.

"So the cold war is still going on between you guys?" Uma questioned Samy, noticing both of them avoiding each other.

"You know Sid? Samira questioned Samy, recovering from the shock of Sid's surprise enterance.

"Ofcourse, she is his boss .. actually was till few weeks back and is going to be his boss again soon." Uma answered as Samy was trying to think hard for an answer. She kind of guessed the thoughts and questions going through Samira's brain.

"Oh! Does Sasi know about this?" She asked Samy again.

Since Uma had no clue what Samira was referring to .. she too looked at Samy for an answer.

"Well .. she is aware that I know Sid, but not as his boss." Samy replied slowly.

"Then as what?" Uma quickly asked, sensing there was some clue there. She always wondered about the relationship between Samy and Sid.

"Its complicated Uma .. I will tell you the story later. Samira, I need to get you to the train Station, lets go." She pulled her towards the exit.

Samy and Samira, picked a cab to the train station.

"How well do you know Sid and why are you fighting? If you don't mind me asking .." Samira asked Samy, holding her arm lightly to make sure she was ok.

"Nothing serious Samira. Why are you asking?"

"Nah .. just curious. Sasi was very guarded around you while talking about Sid."

Samy turned sharply towatds Samira as alarm bells went on in her mind. Before knowing the relationship between Sasi and Sid, she was dying to find out the answer for the same question. She now was coming to peace with the whole breakup thing with Sid, after knowing Sid and Sasi were in some kind of relationship in college.

"I know that Sasi and Sid were in a relationship at college and Sasi didn't want me to know about it .. so she kept it a secret from me." Samy answered looking away from Samira.

"What do you mean by relationship? As far as I am aware they were just friends and I was with Sasi all the time during college days. Sasi would tell me if anything happened between them after college.

"What? Are you sure? I heard your friends talking about Sid and Sasi, at her marriage. I didn't ask her because it wasn't the proper time to ask such questions." Samy replied tightening her grip on Samira's hand.

"Well, that was just a joke. Sasi was crazy about Sid in the college and all our friends knew about it. Sid was senior to us."

"Tell me about them fully Samira." Samy pleaded as her heart started beating wildly.

"Me and Sasi were roommates in college. She was crazy about Sid and followed him everywhere he went. I don't know how many hours we wasted everyday chasing behind him, but always from a safe distance."

They reached the train Station and moved to the platform, waiting for the train to arrive.

Samira started telling again.