Part 26

Third Person POV

IT Park

Vali sat in his van looking around lazily for Samy. It was Saturday and he knew very few people would be around, but he had no choice in the matter.

They knew Sami was working in one of the offices, but weren't sure which one. Also the day they saw Sami, some folks complained to cops about them, that his men were leereing at the girls and they had to abandon post and run, to evade arrest.

Since then, they had to change strategy and camp in their van on shifts, hoping to find Samy again, but so far they weren't successful. They didn't know that Samy took days off to prepare for her interview and hadn't been to office since that day.

Vali didn't fit the bill of a typical goon. He didn't like stalking girls or kidnapping them. He has two younger sisters and wouldn't want anyone doing the same things to them, he was about to do to Samy.

He was once a good person, a law abiding citizen. He came to the city hoping to find some work in line with his education, but couldn't find any. He was desperate to find work to support his family back home, but all the good jobs were taken up by people who had connections or had enough money to bribe.

After spending six months looking for work, he started loosing his cool and temperament. He started drinking and got into bar fights, slowly moving to the dark side. Someone referred him to Munna and he hired him immediately as a bodyguard as he was well built and wasn't afraid to get into fights.

He thought of getting out of the dark side after making some money, but he didn't realize he was getting deeper with every passing day. He had to compete within the mafia organization to prove his worth, but that meant beating up people and doing more and more illegal things. His hopes of getting out of the dark side looked impossible.

He was hoping, his boss Munna, would forget about the slashing incident with Sid and leave the couple alone, but that didn't happen and Munna was getting more and more desperate about Samy. There was no way he was going to give up on her without raping her and he had to deliver her to him, else, he would lose everything, maybe even his life.

There was no turning back for Vali. He was too deep into Mafia affairs. He realized it was one way street, any attempt to turn back would mean a death sentence.

He looked up and saw few people gathering on a street corner with backpacks. It looked like they were going on a trip, but there was no sign of Samy. Vali turned around and started scanning rest of the streets and by the time his view reached back to the street corner again, he saw Samy getting out of a Uber cab with a carry on suitcase.

"Atlast .. got her again. I won't leave you this time." He thought trying to think of a way to kidnap her.

There were too many people around her and he was alone. He decided to call his associates and started dialing them, pulling them into a conference call.

"Guys, quickly come over to IT park. We  got the girl." He shouted orders at them.

As Vali waited impatiently, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel, looking straight at Samy, trying to keep her in his line of sight, a mini bus rolled  slowly rolled forward and stopped in front of the group, obstructing his view.

He quickly jumped out of the car and ran around the bus to see what was happening. He noticed the entire group along with Samy got onto the bus and it started leaving.

He quickly ran back to his car and raced onto the street, to catch up with the minibus. He wasn't sure where it was going, but he had no choice but to follow.