Part 34

Third Person POV

Samy stood motionless in the dark for a long time, trying to understand the implications of her mother's argument.  She never thought they would push her into marrying someone without her consent.

What started as a suggestion is becoming a reality. She never gave her approval for Roshan. She decided to give her parents little time as they seemed stressed out with travel arrangements and then convince them about Sid.

"I will fight this and get their approval!" She said to herself, fisting her hand in determination.

Meanwhile Sid was texting her constantly, wanting to know, if everything was fine with her.

"Sid, all cool. Busy with parents and relatives at home .. travel arrangements and shopping. Will get back to you after parents leave on Wednesday." She texted back, not wanting to clash with her parents, in the meantime, about Sid.

After spending the day with Samy, Sid was almost floating in the sky and expected more than a dry text response from Samy.

"Damn! She goes from hot to cold very fast." He murmured to himself.

Samy got really busy with work and family and was eagerly looking forward to spending time with Sid as soon as her family left for United States.

It was Wednesday afternoon. Samy was at the airport eagerly watching the TV monitor, for the British Airways plane to depart.

As soon as she saw the plane departed with her family members, she raced out of the airport to the car stand, got into her car and raced out to Sid's Apartment.

She was rehearsing the sentences, she would say to Sid about her parents plan to marry her to Roshan and how they can work together to defeat her parents plan and resolve the issue.

There was no one on the highway as it was a hot afternoon and Samy didn't notice the flashing lights behind her car.

The police jeep overtook her and came in front of her, slowing her down to a stop.

Samy surprised, checked her speed and was positive, she wasn't speeding, even though she was distracted.

"Maam, please get out of your car." The cop demanded, stepping close to her car and opening the driver door.

"Excuse me! What is this about?" Samy questioned, getting out of her car.

"You are under arrest for driving a stolen car. Please come with me to the police Station." He opened the rear door of the police car.

"Wait! Who gave that garbage? This is my car and I can prove it." She shouted back.

"Maam, you can come to the Police station with me and prove it. My associate will follow us with your car. If you don't agree we will have to use force." He replied calmly.

Samy looked around and decided to go with them and resolve the issue asap. She got into the rear seat of the police car after handing them her car keys.

The moment she got in, she took out her phone to call Payal, her cop friend. As she was dialing Payal's number, she felt a strong mist hitting her face.

As she looked up, she noticed the cop in front of her spraying something onto her face from a canister, wearing a mask. 

A few seconds later, she lost consciousness, dropping the phone onto the floor.

She opened her eyes slowly after twenty minutes. She was still in the car and it was traveling through woods. She sat upright and noticed the car turning into a small clearing.

There were about fifteen men standing carrying long knives around two people in the centre.

The guy standing in the middle looked like the leader as he was addressing them. As the car got closer, she recognized him.

He was the guy Sid slashed. Also standing by his side was the goon who was chasing her in Mysore.

"OMG! Why is he here? Holy shit! They are connected. God! .. this is bad news. Not good .. not good .. not good! What are they going to do to me? Sid .. where are you?" Samy started praying.

Tears started rolling down her cheeks as it dawned on her, the atrocities she will be subjected to, by the monsters, who were leering at her.

"Don't giveup Samy .. fight with all you got. Don't give them the satisfaction of defeat." Her inner voice tried to boost her confidence.

Samy decided to fight back with everything she got. She took stock of her situation.

- Escape possible - No .. the car doors were locked. Anyway there was no where to go.

- Cell phone - They took it.

- Pepper spray - In the handbag. She looked around and saw her handbag lying on the ground by Munna, the gang leader.

- Any other weapon: she looked around and checked if anything would come loose of the car interior. But nothing worked.

She almost gave up when she remembered her heels. She immediately loosened her heel straps and decided to use them to stab atleast one of them. She started to mentally prepare herself for the upcoming fight.

She saw Vali walk upto the car window with her cell phone.

"Hello  .."  he knocked on the window and asked her to unlock the phone and call Sid.

Samy just moved her head side ways, indicating 'no', instead of replying him.

There was no point in bringing in Sid. It would be suicide for him. Its better to keep him away. She is going to die anyway.

Vali took out his gun and pointed at her temple, threatening to shoot, if she does not comply.

Samy gave him a smile, daring him to do that. It was what she wanted - quick death instead of getting raped.

Vali realized his mistake and took away the gun immediately.

"I know his number, I can call him directly. " he grinned at her walking away, dialing Sid's number.

"Sid don't come please .. use logic. This is a trap and there is no way you can fight so many people alone. Please don't come and save yourself." Samy hoped Sid would realize that she was beyond saving and atleast save himself.

Vali dialed Sid's number and gave the phone to Munna.

"Hello Samy" Sid answered, stopping his bike.

"Haha .. recognize me?" Munna laughed.

"Who the hell are you? Why do you have Samy's phone."

"Oh poor baby! She is in my hands now. You Idiot! You thought I was going to leave you alone after you slashed my shoulder. No one gets away from Munna."

"You bastard! You made a very bad mistake. Don't you dare to even touch her?" Sid thundered.

"Hey bhadkav! Listen to me carefully. If you are not here in the next twenty minutes, I am going start by  removing each piece of her clothing every minute you delay. Your clock starts now. If you are not alone or try to involve cops, the watch stops and the show starts, the moment we notice you not alone or talking to cops. Remember my men are watching you." Munna spoke, giving him the directions to his hideout.

"I am coming! Remember bastard, if you touch even a single strand of her hair, I will skin you alive." Sid thundered and turned his bike around to get to the hideout.

His nerves were on fire, his body and muscles all tensed up, sensing  the upcoming fight, as his bike roared towards the destjnation.

"I will teach him a lesson."