Part 19

A/N: Continuing with third person pov as most of you liked this approach. Cheers!

Third Person POV

As she lifted her face to look at Sid, he asked her ..

"Are you pregnant?"

Sid almost bit his tongue realizing his statement. He couldn't believe the words actually rolled out of his mouth. The thought has certainly occurred in some part of his brain, but it was too late.

Samy froze for a second unable to comprehend the words and then unable to believe that Sid would actually degrade her with such a question.

The very next second there was huge yellow pages directory flying straight towards the source of the statement.

"How dare you son of a b..." Samy exploded and screamed, searching for more missiles.

"Holy shit ..." Sid caught the directory and  screamed, "Samy stop! I am sorry .. I wasn't thinking .. it was a joke." He started moving back and forth to avoid the incoming missiles.

Anything that wasn't attached to any fixed fixture in the room became a missile and went airborne in Sid's direction.

"Samy please ..." Sid begged her.

"You are dead today .."  Samy replied trying to pull the hotel alarm clock on the bed side stand, but the power cord got stuck in the socket.

"Excuse me .."

Both stopped in their tracks, coming to reality, hearing the knock on the door. Then the door swung open and the bell boy entered with their luggage.

Sid quickly took the luggage from him and thrust few dollars in his hand.

The bell boy looked around the room and after looking at both their faces, gave Sid a sympathy look and  slowly stepped back nodding his head in disbelief.

He then quickly disappeared, closing the door behind him.

Sid shielded his face with his hands, but nothing flew across, making him a taget. Slowly he widened his fingers and tried to look at Samy.

Samy was holding her chest with one hand and her throat with another. The expressions on her face changed randomly, then she ran towards the bathroom again, clamping her mouth.

Sid slowly followed her and stood outside. He could hear Samy throwing up violently into the toilet bowl.

After few minutes she calmed down, got up and cleaned up in the sink. After that she leaned back against the wall trying to gather enough strength to walk out of the bathroom.

Sid felt very bad looking at her situation. Samy was shaking head to toe and felt like her head was spinning.

Just then her stomach lurched again, trying to force its contents through her mouth. She couldn't reach the sink in time and partially threw up on her shirt.

She tried to hold onto the sink, but her body was shaking violently and her head hit the wall.

Sid couldn't bear her suffering anymore and rushed to support her body. He quickly pushed her hair back and tied it up to keep it away from her face, supporting her weight with his body.

He then held her by her waist with one hand and her head with another to make sure she didn't crash into walls or collapse on the floor.

There was nothing left in her stomach to throw up, but her tense abdomen muscles were in no mood to make peace and kept pumping up water, air and whatever little was left in her intestines.