Let's make Shouldn't Have Asked Viral!

Hey Rebels!

Thank you so much for your support. I love you guys and I appreciate all you have done for me. The free book on Amazon has ended, but I'll give the details SOON for those who missed it!

And because you guys have been amazing, I want to do something for you guys.

I want to make you famous for free. Well, for a 30 second favor.

As you know, I'm launching my book in a few days (crazy, right?), and I'm actually launching it with another amazing Wattpad author (@CXXILO) for her book, Penthouse Suite!

My publisher gave us this amazing secret trick to help us make Shouldn't Have Asked go viral. So...

I am going to ask for a tiny favor. It is super easy and it will only take you 30 seconds to do.

You'll help me make Shouldn't Have Asked go totally viral which will make Shouldn't Have Asked a best seller once it hits Amazon!!! :-)

And, if you help me out, I will have your names in my book AND on @CXXILO's book, which will become bestsellers, making you FAMOUS!

All you have to do is click here and click "Support on Facebook" here ->  https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/48418-double-romance-book-launch?locale=en

Have you done it yet?

No?

I'll wait for you! :)

My publisher will automatically add in your name into my book on the acknowledgements page once you become a supporter. I am writing this ONLY for people who follow the link above and spend 30 seconds and helping me launch. It is really a cool concept that my publisher found for me.

Once you've hit "support", comment below with the name you want to appear in the book. You can make it as silly as "Captain Reader"

Thank You in Advance!!! I can't wait to give you bigger updates on the book SOON!