Chap 1; The Big Announcement

A/U

I know this book is going to get sad so heads up but please read it's going to get really good.
Don't forget to vote it would help a lot.

And yes I know this doesn't line up with season 2 but that's because I started to wright this before it came out sorry but I'm not going to change anything, but I hope you still like this I worked really hard on it and I'm proud.

*************
Marinette's POV

Once the whole class was sitting and quit, Ms.Bustier cleared her throat. "Class pay attention I have an announcement. Next week is the fall ball and you have to have a date to attend!" She said happily.

The whole class cheered.

Alya looked over at me, elbowed me and raised her eyebrow.

I've been wanting to tell Adrian my feelings for months but every time I try I either lose courage or Chloe gets in the way. But not this time.

I was going to ask Adrian to the dance!

Alya must have seen the determined look on my face because she gave me a thumbs up. At the end of class every one stood up to wait for the bell by the door.

I saw Adrien and Nino talking and packing up their stuff I looked over at Alya and she smiled and nodded.

I stood there for a while trying to gather up all the courage I had; which wasn't much and walked over to the boys with legs like jelly.

When I finally reached them I felt like I crossed a whole desert.

I took a deep breath and quikly murdered "H-h-ii b-oys" I barley heard myself but apparently the boys heard me and turned around.

"Oh hey Marrinnete" Adrian replied.

He actually said my name. As I was thinking this I could feel my face grown a dark red.

Nino must have said something because he waved his hand in front of my face and said "Marinette did you hear me?" That's when I relized I was dazing. I shook my head bringing me back to reality.

"I said , do you want to eat lunch with us later?"

Us..... oh my gosh that means me with Adrian!!

"Yeeesss-oh I mean uhh yeh only if you have lunch with me- oh I mean uhhh s-sure."

"Ok cool see you later Marinette" Adrien said waving and starting to walk away.

"WAAAIIT! ADRIEN!!" I screamed way to loudly. "What I mean is uh..... dance-me-Adrian- week-next."

" What?" he said cunfused.

I felt myself grow to a beat red, but I knew if I asked him now I would be dancing with him later so I took a deep breath and said, to fast for my taste "Will you go to the dance with m-me?"

Adrian's POV
******************

Marinette was trying to say something and it looked like it almost hurt to say it.

She spoke really fast but I knew what she said,"will you go to the dance with me?" She practically screamed it and I relized I was just standing there with my mouth slightly open. I closed my eyes and my mouth because what I was about to say was probably going to hurt her but I needed to say it so she wouldn't get her hopes up later.

"Marinette I like somebody else." I said after a long while.

The look on her face was pure heart break.

I felt really bad I mean she was one of my first friends.

I quickly added, "Mari, I've know you for a while and I know that we should just be friends." This was the first time I ever called her Mari and I hoped it would soften the blow a little. But by the looks of it, it didn't do much.

The bell rang and she ran out the door with Alya close behind.