Chap 14; Fighting Friends

Alya's POV

As soon as I got there I was shocked to see the mayor there.

He was whereing black, baggy, leather pants and a skin tight shirt with gang symbols on it. He also had his usual sash around his outfit but instead of being blue, white,and red or was white, grey, and neon pink( A/U Sorry I'm not good at describing things)

"MAYOR BOURGEOIS STOP TERRORIZING THE SCHOOL!" I yell.

He looked in my direction but then glances to something in the distance.

"Well well well, if you terrorize the school, students can't get their education and we wouldnt want that. No school no education for your darling Cloe." Said a voice from behind me.

I turn around and see a dude in a green suit and an annoying but heroic smile on his face.

It was Jade Turtle.

When I was in my first battle not too long ago I couldn't even show my face to the enemies at first and he doing the exact opposite, he's putting himself out there in the upen.

I have to give him credit for that.

"My daughter is smarter then all of the students here combined." The Mayor shot back.

"Yeh she's a genius." I fired at the mayor sarcasticlying.

"You're going down Bourgeois!" I yell going back to fighting and not talking.

"I'm not Mayor Bourgeois anymore I'm The Vandalizer! If people ruin my hotel then I'll ruin the whole city!" He yelled getting louder by the word.

"That won't happen first we'll take you down then Dark Bug and Chat Blac!" I yell back.

"Yeh right. Two newbies taking down two powerful, cool, and good looking villains, I don't think so! Said a male voice coming from a behind us.

I see Dark Bug and Chat Blac smirking evilly.

"Um last time a checked there is 3 villians here." Jade Turtle said pointing to each one to make sure.

"Oh I'm sorry." He said, "Two powerful, cool, and good looking villans .... and Dark Bug." He said smirking with an evil glint in his cat like eyes.

Dark Bug looked at him and in a second she had him pinned to the ground.

She raised her yo yo and Chat Blac used his arms to block his face.

She smirked and got off him. "You're lucky that I'm saving my energy for the two want-to-be super heros." She said with satisfaction in her voice.

"Yeh sure, your just scared." He said standing and dusting himself.

"Um are we here to talk or fight?" Vandalizer said eager to start fighting.

"To be continued" Dark Bug whispered loud enough for me too pick up with my sensitive ears.

They turned their attention to us. "Um Volpina I still don't know how to fight, I still don't have a any training. Jade whispered.

"It's okay, remember what I said about the fire inside you." I whispered back.

"Aww does the slow little turtle not know how to fight?" Chat Blanc mocked.

He scowled but I could hear him repeat under his breath "relax" and "fire".

Nino's POV

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
I so can't relax right now!!!