Chap 6; Working Together?

A/U
I'm sooooo sorry I didn't update sooner I just got stuck on what to write next I promise I'll work on the next chapter as soon as I update this one.

Alya's POV

I was surprised; no that's not right, shocked to see Dark Bug get off of Chat Blanc and hold out her hand to help him up.

'Hey, maybe the Akuma wore off!' I thought.

"I may hate you Chat Blanc but right now I want to get to the bottom of our little spy." Dark Bug said with a smirk.

'Nope Akuma is still there' I thought disappointed.

"I have heightened hearing and smell so I know exactly where she is." Chat Blanc said trying to impress Dark Bug.

From the looks of it, it didn't work.

"Come out come out where ever you are!" Dark bug said with a cruel expression on her face.

Chat Blanc was running strait for me with Dark Bug right behind.

But I looked next to me I saw a copy of my self again.

I quickly sent brain waves I guess to her because she did exactly what I wanted her to do with out saying anything.

She flew out of our hiding place and flew in the exact opposite direction I was in. This caused Dark Bug to start running after her and leaving behind a very confused Chat Blanc. He was slowly walking towards me.

From here I saw that his nose was twitching.

He could still smell me I completely forgot about that!

He was less then two feet away from me and then I heard Dark Bug yell, "Come on you slow cat she's getting away!"

With that he gave my hidding spot one last look and then ran away to the super villan.

Once the two super villans where far away enough I flew out of my hiding place and quickly followed them.

I felt the Copy's presence and I knew I was close to her.

I soon found her with Dark Bug right on her tail and Chat Blanc on hers.

I telepathicly told her to stop and fly higher and she did so.

She then yelled at my command,"Dark Bug and Chat Blanc I am Volpina and I am here to capture your Akumas!"

At this they smirked evilly. "Only I can capture and cleanse akumas." Dark Bug yelled back at the fake me. As soon as she said this she threw her yo yo trying to capture me but only to find orange smoke. I then remembered what happened in my room when I touched my copy, she disappeared. This most happen any time something magical or someone touches my illusions.

"It was an illusion!" Dark Bug screamed out in frustration.

All of a sudden Chat Blanc's nose started twitching. He looked over in my direction and pointed. "I can smell you" he said. "He is probably just trying to scare me. There is no possible way he could SMELL me" I said to myself.

"I could hear you too " he said.

I looked at him in disbelief.

That's when I relized that Dark Bug was no where to be seen.

All of a sudden I was on the ground with Dark Bug on top of me.

"Enough games Volpina this ends now." And with that she yelled, "LUCKY CHARM!" And she pulled handcuffs from thin air.

She tossed the key to Chat Noir and before I could react he stuffed it into his pocket and Dark Bug hand cuffed my hands together. I panicked when he yelled "CATACLYSM".

He looked towards me the same way a lion looks at his prey. He was running towards me while Dark Bug was holding me down.

I suddenly felt something inside me flicker and I suddenly had courage. It was like a fire just started in me.

I suddenly had no control of my body as I back flipped over Dark Bug's back and kicked her so she flung forward and onto Chat Blanc.

Luckily Chat Blanc's cataclysym touched a piece of debris lying near by and not Dark Bug. They both relized they each had less then a minute and left in different directions.

I then relized I was still handcuffed and flew home. When I was safely in my room I released my transformation and Rocky came out of my neckless, right away he asked if he can have some berries. I thought it was a weird request but I ran down stairs anyway.

Its a good thing no one was home or else I would have to make up an excuse for why I was handcuffed.

It was a challenge to open the fridge get some blackberries, strawberries, and raspberries, carry them, and go upstairs to my room but I did it successfully.

When I came back to my room Rocky was watching a news report on the fight from a few minutes ago on my phone.

He flew to me and disappeared in the lock of the handcuffs. I heard a click and my hands where suddenly free.

I put the handcuffs under my bed where I also put Dark Bug's knife.

We then lied in my bed and watched the rest of the news report.

"Who is this new Super heroine and will she stop the two new villans?"

I looked at the screen and suddenly felt all of Paris resting on my shoulders, I decided to pay a little visit to the master.