chap 7; Master Fu

Time skip to Rocky and Alya at Master Fu's door

Alya's POV

I was about to knock on the door when it just opened itself. I looked inside the room and I saw Master Fu on a carpet meditating. I stepped into the room and as soon as the door closed his eyes opend.

I made sure that Rocky was hiding in my bag but Master Fu simply said "Rocky you can come out now."

He did and I shouldn't have been surprised because Rocky told me that he gave me the powers but I couldn't help but stand there with my mouth slightly open.

I looked behind me and saw a little green creature. I'm pretty sure it is a kwamii like Rocky but like a turtle.

I then relized that he is the one that opened and closed the door.

Rocky flew over to it so fast it was like an orange fire ball.

He went over to the green creature and captured him in a giant hug.

"Wayzz it's been so long!" " I'm so happy you see you!" Rocky said still hugging Wayzz.

"I missed you too Rocky" Wayzz said trying to breath.

When the hug was over Wayzz asked "What brings you here?"

"Well I just wanted to let you know  that it is an honor to be a super hero but I think I need a partner." I said a little fast.

Master Fu seemed to ponder this for a while but smiled and said "I don't see why not after all Ladybug and Cat Noir work together perfectly so why won't you?"

"Master I think it's time." Wayzz said sadly.

"I was about to say the same thing." Master Fu said equally as sad.

Wayzz went up to the Master and hugged his cheek while Master Fu covered him lightly with his hand.

When the separated Mater Fu had tears in his eyes.

"Alya it's time for me to give up my spot as Tortue Verte and pass it on to someone else.

"Who?" I asked excited to know who my partner would be.

"I can not tell you it must remain secret, for example you are the only one who knows that I was a super hero."

"Oh" I said disappointed.

"Well you better get going I must set out to find out who our next super hero is." Wayzz said close to tears.

"Alright bye." I said, a little hesitant, while Rocky gave Wayzz a goodbye hug.

We went home and decided to bed early because I have school the following morning.

Master Fu's POV

When we said our farewells which was full of tears I took off my bracelet which I haven't done since I fist got it.

I went outside to find out who deserved to have Wayzz and who can handle the responsibility of being a super hero.

I saw a boy sitting on a park bench nearby and sure enough he was the only person around.

He looked towards be around the age of 16 and was tanned, tall, wore glasses, and had a red cap.

He also had head phones on .

To me he looked perfect for the job.

He looked laid back but I had the feeling that Wayzz would take care of that.

I went over to his direction wobbling on my cane and then I pretended to fall causing my cane to go flying over to his feet. He quickly took off his head phones and darted to my aid with my cane.

"Whoo dude- I mean sir that was a nasty fall. Are you okay?" He asked his voice full of concern like Alya's was.

"I am fine thank you sir." I said with a smile on my face for I had just found the new miraculous holder. I walked away still smiling while the younge boy walked back to the bench and started listening to his music never taking his eyes off me.