chap 9; New Looks

A/U

This is such a good song u guys need to watch it. It inspires me for every single chapter.

Alya's POV

"I dont want to go to school today." I complained to Rocky in my bed buried in sheets.

"Give me a reason and I'll consider it." Rocky said all parent like.

I looked up at him and smirked.

"Umm......because I don't feel like it." I said putting my head in my cave of blankets.

"Either give me a better reason or go to school." My kwamii said with a smirk as well.

I couldn't help it I laughed.

She was like a kwamii version of me.

"You know Rocky you remind me of someone." I said calming down.

"I wonder who" Rocky said on the verge of laughing as well.

"Come on Alya I want to see the school I never been there before." He said getting all excited again.

"All right fine but im warning you the only good thing about school is my friends." I said laughing.

Marinette's POV

"I don't know if I can do this Tikkie. Someone is going to notice." I said dreading on going to school today.

I was worried because my lips are slightly darker, my hair is now black and was eyes are now really dark blue almost black.

"Relax Marinette just say you have lip stick, died your hair, and have contacts." Tikkie said trying to get me to calm down.

I took a deep breath and started to walk to school.

Adrien's POV

"Plagg this is bad. Imagine what Natalie well say or wonder." I said pacing my room.

My hair was a dark shade of yellow with hints of brown at the top and my once vibrant green eyes are now a dull forest green with hints of black.

"Don't worry Adrian you'll find an excuse but right now you have to get me Camembert and go to school." Plagg said trying to get me out the door.

"Ok fine let's go" I said walking towards the kitchen, grabbed a small helping of camembert for Plagg, and an apple for me and quickly made my way out through door.

Natalie stopped me outside of the limo and looked me over.

"Adrian do you mind telling me what happened?" She said holding her clipboard close to her chest.

"Oh Um I found out that I needed contacts and um I died my hair."I said staring to sweat.

"We will discuss this later after school. You have a lot of explaining to do." She said not believing me.

"Ok just Please don't tell my father." I pleaded. She nodded but I knew she was going to tell, she always did.

I went into the limo receiving a sideways look from the driver but he went on driving and didn't say a word.

Natalie's POV

When I was walking back inside I was going into Gabriel's working area but I stopped dead when I was about to knock.

I remember how Adrian pleaded me not to tell his father but I have to.

I care for Adrian thats why I tell his father everything but I don't think that's how Adrian sees it.

I turn away from the door deciding that I can figure this out myself and granting Adrian's wish of not telling his father.

Just this once.