Chap 5; Volpina

I opened the box and suddenly there was a blinding orange light.

I drop the box quickly and covered my eyes so I wasn't blinded.

The light went away and I saw that the box contained a neckless. It resembled a fox's tail and that's when I heard a high pitched voice say, "Hi Alya I'm Rocky."

I looked over to where the voice came from and I saw a little fox creature hovering close to the neckless.

I gasped in surprised. "H-how do you know my name?" I asked curiously.

"Master told me your name and that you are very kind." Rocky replied.

"And how does your master know who I am?" I asked growing suspicious.

"You met him earlier today, Alya." He said gladly answering all my questions. "You are handling this better then the past holders.

Don't get me wrong I was a little scared but who wouldn't be scared if a little mysterious creature came in to your room out of a mysterious small box.

"Um thanks?" I said giving her a small smile.

"Any way I am Rocky and I am the kwamii for the fox miraculous.

"You are the new Volpina and you will try to save Ladybug and Chat Noir from Hawk Moth."

"WHAT!" "Rocky I can't help I'm just a civilian I can't fight!" I screamed at him.

"That is why we will train first Alya." Rocky said happily. "I'm really looking forward to teaching you how to fight.....THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUUUUN! Opps sorry it's just been a long time since I last did this." Rocky said sheepishly.

I giggled he was just so cute when he was excited.

"I guess a little training wouldn't hurt." I said a little nervous.

"Okay let's go over this you are Volpina you have the power of illusion. You say tail out when you want to transform and tail in when you want to go back to your normal self. You can create illusions any time you want and when you say cleanse me you can turn invisible for 5 minutes then you are visible again, after that you only have 5 minutes until you turn back into your normal self." He took a deep breath for he had said this all on one breath.

"Got that?" He asked waiting for an answer.

"Uhhh I think so." I said trying to review every thing he just said in my head.

"Okay great know I am going to teach you some moves, alright?" "Alright." I replied confidently.

After two hours of training I have gotten pretty good. I now know how to do all sorts of flips and a little bit of hand to hand combat.

I checked my phone and looked at the news channel. Sure enough the two villans just arrived at the Eiffel Tower once again and we're posed in a fighting position.

They looked extremely angry and ready to kill.

"Alright Alya this is the time to prove your strength. Now be careful these are the toughest Akumatized victims you will ever face. I believe in you now go defeat those villans! Rocky said excitedly.

"Okay, uh TAIL OUT" I screamed.

After my transformation I felt a tight suit hugging my body.

I looked in my full length mirror and saw me whereing an orange, white, and black tight suit.

I felt something on back. I felt for it and I grabbed something long and skinny. "What is this? Rocky didn't mention a weapon." I put the object in front of me and it looked like a flute I put it to my lips and played a tune even though I don't know how to play the flute, the tune sounded perfect.

On the other side of the room the was an exact replica of me and I walked over to her she walked towards me as well. I touched her and she disappeared in a cloud of orange smoke.

"Oh this is what Rocky meant by illusions.

I suddenly remembered the two villans by the Eiffel Tower and I flew out of the window and towards the Eiffel Tower.

Flying is the most thrilling thing I have ever done in my whole life. 'This puts roller coasters to shame' I thought.

I felt free, I felt that no one can stop me.

That was until I saw the two villans battling it out again.

Dark Bug looked like she had the advantage. She was on top of Chat Blanc with his stomach on the ground.

I hide behind a metal pillar (A/U as shown on the picture at the top of the chapter.). I played a little tune on my flute and a copy of me stood beside me.

As soon as I played I regretted it because at the sound Chat Blanc's ears twitched and the he looked over at my direction.

"What are you thinking about running away again." Dark Bug asked smirking.

"No I heard something. Someone is spying on us." He said seriously, his eyes never leaving where I was hiding.