Chap 10; back to school

A/N

You guys should check this video out if you've seen Laura Marano's Miraculous ladybug theme song on you tube. This is a boy (Adrien) singing it!!!💖

Thank you guys so much for 300 VIEWS!!!!!

I'm so lucky to have so many people reading this and I hope you enjoy it so far.

To thank you I made this the longest chapter and I hope you enjoy it.

                                               -Julie💕

Nino's POV

I don't want to go back to school but it felt like a long weekend and I couldn't wait to see Adrian.

I wanted to do homework last night but I sort of forgot with all of the Jade Turtle stuff.

I looked over at my clock and realized that I only had a few minutes to get to school!

I put Wayzz in my hat, grabbed a banana and was out the door sprinting to school.

I was usually the first one out of me and Adrien to arrive to school but since I was running late I thought he would be there first in our usual meeting spot but he wasn't there.

I was on my way over walking slowly and then a hand grabbed me and pulled me into a dark alley way.

I looked around and saw a boy my age staring at me.

My mouth fell upon when I relized it was Adrian.

"Wow bro, I resect when your dad said he would do anything for your photo shots but changing your appearance is going over the top isn't it?" I asked not wanting to make fun of his dad.

"O-oh yeh my dad said this would get more attention from oh y-you know the people who watch me." He said nervously which I didn't know why.

"You mean your fans, viewers, minions, honestly I can come up with hundreds of names for them I said with a smile.

He let out a nervous laugh and scratched the back of his neck. I check my phone and relized we had two minutes to get to class which was on the top floor.

"Oh man come one we have two minutes." I said starting to walk out of the alley.

Adrien slowly walking behind me. We made it just as the bell rang.

Adrian's POV

I was glad that it was easy to convince Nino about the change. If only it was that easy to convince Natalie. She was probably telling my father everything now in full details.

Marinette's POV
(10 minutes earlier)

I walked to me and Alya's meeting spot which is by the front doors.

I'm usually the first one there so I wasn't surprised to see that Alya wasn't there yet.

I took a seat at the top step and waited for her. I saw her in the distance and waved. She waved back and smiled.

"Oh look Sabrina, the little rat thought to change her look, but, I can't belive I'm saying this, now she look worse then she looked before." A voice said behind me I knew from the sound of the evil voice that it was Chloe having a "privet"conversation with her minion Sabrina.

What bothered me most about this is that I know Sabrina is a good person but her best friend is a bad influence. I wish I got to know Sabrina for who she is and not being half of Cloe's brain, actually make it most of it since Cloe probably couldn't figure out my secret identity of Ladybug even if I showed her.

With that thought I smiled.

"What are you smiling about? Hello earth to Marinette. Forget about it, she's to dumb to understand what we're saying anyway." Cloe said walking away. Sabrina started to follow but slowed down and then stopped to look back at me.

She was about to say something but then Chloe yelled her named and she ran back to her evil mistress.

Alya finally came up to me and the first thing she said was, "Wow you ah look different." she said looking me over.

I thought about what Tikkie said and went with it.

"I died my hair, got colored contacts, and put on lip stick." I said surprised I didn't trip over my words.

"Ok since your my friend I'll belive you." She said with a smile.

We walked into class and right away every one noticed. I explained what I did to Alya and sat down. Right when the bell rang Adrian and Nino walked in every one gasped at Adrien because he too looked different with his eyes dull and hair darker.

He explained that his father made him change his looked for his fans and so his business can go higher.

Cloe drapped herself on him and said in a high pitched voice, "Don't worry Adrikens I still love you. You look cuter." She said fluttering her eye lashs at him. Of you didn't hear the conversation it looked like she had something in her eyes and was asking Adrian to get it out.

I smiled at the thought and looked over at Alya who pretend to gag.

We laughed and than Ms.Bustier walked in and kindly sent every one to to their seats once she completed me and Adrien on our new looks.

If only she knew that I hated every bit of it.

Nathanol's POV

I didn't really like the way Marinette changed.

I missed those beautiful vibrant blue eyes that you can stare into forever, her beautiful Dark blue hair that would always take my breath away, and her beutiful soft pink lips that I always fantized over.

But if she was happy I was too.

I started to draw the new her in my sketch pad and started to day dream about her, like always.