Chap 26; Extra

Hawkmoth's POV

I sigh as yet another villain has fallen. I think about my precious wife and how she is not with me anymore.

I let out a frustrated growl. "I will not stop until I get my wish! And if it comes down to destroying a whole army of heros, I will!"

Master Fu's POV

I walk over to some shelves full of different magic powders and liquids once the two heros leave, promising that I would get Miss. Bourgeois home safely.

I pull out two different vials of different kinds of ashes. And mix them in my hand while walking over to her. I then blow it into the blond's face. She slowly starts to wake up and rubs her head.

"W-what happened? Who are you? Where's pollen? Where's Jade and Volpina?" She's asks starting to hyperventilate.

"You must calm down Miss. Bourgeois, you are safe here. I am master Fu and I am the one who gave Volpina and Jade Turtle the bee miraculous to give away." I say giving her a reassuring smile.

Pollen flies over and kisses her owner's forehead grateful she was okay.

"I suggest you go home, it's getting dark outside, pollen will explain everything once you are there." I say taking a look out my window.

She nods and has pollen hide in her purse, waves and closes the door.

Chloe's POV

I don't really know what happend but the one thing I do remember is that Sabrina has been waiting for me for around 4 or 5 hours to get to her house from the alley where I "forgot my phone", being the good friend she is, she's probably worried about me so I pull out my phone. I type a quick text saying I was sorry for not texting her sooner but I decided to go home beacause I was too scared to go outside and come face to face with the villains.

I smile at how ironic the text is but then head home wanting to know what really happened.