Chap 16; Two is Greater than One

I fly to the direction I saw Jade heading and I see three figures in the distance. There is one in the air carrying someone and another figure on the ground.

I fly as fast as I can and hide behind a building and listen the conversation.

"Give me Dark Bug and then I'll go easy on you!" Chat Blanc yells.

"No! Not untill you give me your Akumatized item!" Jade shouts back.

'Come on Volpina think!' I screamed inside my head.

But before I could do any thing Chat Blanc yelled, "CATACLYSM!" And ran towards Jade Turtle. He used his staff as leverage and was soon in the air with his cataclysm(Sorry don't know how to spell it) aimed at Jade.

That when I relized Chat Blanc was aiming at Jande's shell so he could fall to the hard streets and let go of Dark Bug.

As soon as Chat Blanc touched Jade's shell, what looked like a force field formed around Jade and threw Chat Blanc flying the opposite way. Jade was forced of his shell because of the shock and before I knew what I was doing I came out of my hiding spot and flew as fast as I could to him.

Just as Jade was about to hit the ground I had my arms wrapped around his armpits and started to fly back to his shell which was still floating in the sky.

Slightly panting he managed the word "thanks" I don't think I would have heard him if it wasn't for my sensitive hearing, one of the perks of being Volpina.

I let him down gently on his shell and in unison looked around for the villians.

"Did you happen to see where Chat Blanc landed?" Jade asked me.

"No I didn't see where Dark Bug landed either." I answered.

"Chat Blanc will transform back soon but Dark Bug should still be hear." Jade said while hovering the streets in search of the villians.

"This isn't over yet!" Screamed a girl's voice.

"We'll be back soon and when we do you'll be sorry for ever getting involved!" Said a deeper voice.

Me and Jade looked at each other and nodded. Those can only be Chat Blanc and Dark Bug's voices.

I flew to where I heard them with Jade right behind me.

When I looked on the roof of a building where I heard the voices there was no one there.

"Arg! They got away again!!" I yell. "Were never going good to catch them!"

"That's not true." Jade said now next to me. "Did you notice that when Chat Blanc had to go because he was about to transform back Dark Bug left too? Mabey they can only fight together
We are too strong for only one of them." He said getting excited.

"Oh yeah good thinking Jade! But I have to ask what was with the force field around your shell?"

"I don't know. Mabey Chat Blanc can't destroy it. Mabey it's indestructible." He answered.

"Mabey." I said thinking it over. It did make sense.

"Well I should go" He said "my mom is going to question me if I get home too late."

"Okay untill next time Jade." I said waving.

"Can't wait till then." He said blushing a bit after the words escaped his mouth.

I smiled at him and flew towards the park which wasn't that far away.

I landed behind a tree and detransformed making sure no one was around.

"Good work today Alya you almost had them." Rocky said when he saw your disappointed face.

"Yeh but they got away AGAIN!" I said going from disappointed to frustrated.

"That's okay all you have to do is think of a plan for next time and I'm sure you'll get them." He said trying to incuarage me.

Your right all I need is a plan, but I don't think this is the proper place to brain storm." I said noticing a man walking his dog around 20 feet away.

"Yeh me neither" He chuckled.

............

Marinette's POV

I land on my balcony just as I detransform.

I sigh and head towards my room with my head down.

"It's okay Marinette Volpina and Jade Turtle will defeat you and then you and Chat Noir can go back to your normal selves again." Tikkie said trying to cheer me up.

"I don't know Tikkie I don't even know what happened out there. It's like I'm Marinette one second and then it feels like I'm unconscious and then I'm back to being Marinette. I stay sitting hunched on my bed.

Tikkie flew over to me and lands on my lap. "It's okay Marinette we'll be back to normal soon and then you'll have new team mates, new friends." Tikkie said looking up at me with her huge now red eyes.

"I'm sorry Tikkie."

A/N sorry for the short chapter but I just wanted to update something so hear it is hope you liked it.

-Julie💕