Chap 18; Back to School Part 2

Chloé's POV
Before Principal Damocles announcement

I stand in the center of the library where Ms.Bustier told us to hide wile the heroes take care of things.

I fiddle with my nails untill I can't help it any more.

I throw my hands into the air and stomp my way to were Ms. Bustier is sitting with the rest of the class.

"Ms.Bustier how much longer do we have to wait here!? I feel like th-the wall are closing in on m-me" I say panting and pretending to look crazy.

"But Chloé we've only been in here for 7 minutes." Ms.Bustier says looking at her watch.

"7 more minutes and I think that I'll have a heart attack." I say squinting my eyes at her.

She upend her mouth about to say something but the speakers turned on and we hear princeple Damocles make am announcement telling us to go home.

I smirk and turn to the door of the library. I tap my foot on the floor waiting for the rest of the class.

When we were all there Ms. Bustier upend the door slightly and quikly walked towards the exist of the school.

We followed and once we were outside I call Daddy.

He answers right away, "Yes Chloé dear, what is it?" He asks.

"Daddy you have to pick me up!NOW!" I scream into my phone.

"Yes dear, the limo driver is on his way." He says.

I hangup and tap my fingers on my arm waiting.

Not 5 minutes later I see Daddy's limo.

Sabrina upens the door and I walk in with my arms crossed.

"C-can I have a ride Chloé? My mom and dad can't pick me up." She says with pleading eyes.

"Of course" I say.

As she walks in I yell "NOT" She flinched and went outside the car and closed the door.

I look out the window and see tears in her eyes.

I roll my eyes. She just needs to toughen up.

.......

As the limo comes to a stop I hear an explosion.

The limo suddenly is in reverse and is driving away from the hotel.

"Hey!" I yell and pund at the glass separating me from the driver. "In case you didn't notice the hotel is the other way!" I shout as he rolls the window down.

"I know miss it's just that Um, well look for yourself." He says in a hushed voice.

I roll my eyes but slide to the window. My mouth falls open and tears fill my eyes.

I see a woman in purple flying away from the hotel. It's not much of a hotel now though. It's just ruble. A big pile of bricks on the ground.

The limo comes to s stop. I open the car door and fall to my knees. I ball my eyes out for what felt like hours.