Chap 2; Humiliation

Marinette's POV

'I don't know what I was thinking, I MEAN ASKING ADRIAN OUT! Ugh I was so stupid I mean why would a guy like Adrian like a girl like me. Sure I'm ladybug but know one must know that.'

I was thinking about all of this in my room where I ran off to.

I didn't even say hi to my parents who where probably concerned about me but didn't come up to my room to see what was wrong.

"Marinette maybe this is a sign that's saying that you should get over Adrian." My kwamii told me. "No Tikkie it's not the universe saying anything it's just me not being good enough for Adrain!" I screamed at her. "But Marinette you're Ladybug!" Tikkie told me trying to cheer me up.

"You know what Tikkie, I don't need anyone telling how much I suck I already know! SPOTS ON!!

And with that I leaped out of my room, heading to my happy place, the Eiffel Tower.

Once I get there I started balling my eyes out. I don't know where all the tears came from but I think it's from all the stress from being Ladybug and Marinette and from being rejected by Adrian.

I mean who was I kidding, Adrian probably likes the beutiful Chloe.

I was so busy crying I didn't hear a certain cat behind me.

"Hello my lady" he said with a wink and charming smile.

He noticed I was crying and suddenly his smile fell. "Wh-what's wrong"?

"Nothing you noisy cat"! I screamed. "I don't want to talk to any one right now" I sad weaker then I have ever spoken before.

"My lady it pains me to see you like this" he said with tears rippling in his eyes.

I didn't care I only cared for myself and Adrian.

"LISTED CHAT! I DON'T KNOW WHY YOUR HERE BUT I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE AND FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE COULD YOU JUST LISTEN! YOU NEVER LISTEN TO MY COMMANDS IN BATTLE AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU A HORRIBLE PARTER AND I WISH I COULD JUST FIGHT ALONE AND NOT WITH YOU SLOWING ME DOWN!!!" I screamed.

I haven't meant to say it but once I did I couldn't take it back and I didn't think I had the strength to anyways.

When I looked back at my partner and his expression was pure heart break which was probably the same face I made when Adrian rejected me.

Thinking of Adrian only made me feel more angry and sad the I already did.

I got up and yo-yoed my way home leaving a heart broken kitty cat behind.

Once I got home still in my ladybug get up I started to balling my eyes for the second time this day and I was so busy crying I didn't even see the dark purple butterfly flutter lightly behind me and land on my earring.

Adrian's POV

As I heard my sweet, caring, heroic, and beutiful Ladybug screaming this to me I started crying a little but not dareing to ball my eyes out like I  would like to. She yo-yoed away and that's when I totally lost it.

I started to kick randomly and was blinded by tears. That was the most devastating thing I could ever hear.

I was so blinded by tears I didn't even see the Akuma land lightly on my ring.