Chap 11; No Time

Nino's POV

When every one sat down Ms. Bustier started the lesson. I like Ms. Bustier but her lessons can sometimes be a little boring...... okay a lot boring, but that doesn't change the fact that she is still my favorite teacher.

She was going on about something while. I had my head on my desk, but I was still looking at her because I didn't want to be rude.

All of a sudden there was a huge explosion somewhere in the distance.

"Every one to the library with your hands covering your head!" Ms. Bustier shouted heading out the door to lead us to the library.

I was following the class wanting to get to the safety of the library but I then relized that I was supposed to be Jade Turtle.

I turned behind me to tell Adrian that I was going to go to the bathroom but he wasn't there now that I looked around i noticed Alya and Marinette wern't there either.

'They must already be in the library.' I thought to myself.

I dodged into the bathroom and Wayzz came out.

"WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!! I didn't have any training I am going to die out there!!!"

"You most calm down Mast-Nino remember what Volpina told you. A fire would light up inside you."

"Okay your right" I said taking a deep breath.

"Oh what do I say again?"

"You say Wayzz transform me to transform and detransform."

"Ok Wayzz Transform me!" I yelled.

Marinette's POV

I heard the explosion and stood of with out hesitating. I was heading to the library when I heard a whisper.

Looking down I relize it was Tikkie trying to get my attention.

She points to an empty girls bathroom. I look around to see if anyone is looking my way and when the coast is clear I run to it without being seen.

I open my bag and Tikkie zips close to my face with worry in her huge eyes.

"You're going to transform into ladybug!" She said almost screaming.

"No Tikkie I'm not going to transform, if I do then I'll turn into Dark Bug!" I said equally as loud.

"You don't have a choice. Hawk Moth has power over you and if you don't transform he can make you! I feel it inside me when he is about to transform you so at least you can hide while it happens." She said rushed.

"I'm sorry for letting you down Tikkie." I said and just like that they we were both devoured into a purple and black mess.

Adrian's POV

We are making our way to the library when plagg whispers my name.

I look at him and he simply points to a empty class room and I go inside.

I realize it is my science class.

I look around the class to make sure it's empty while I close the door.

"What is it Plagg?" I asked wondering why I'm not in the library.

"Listen, I know you don't want to transform but if you don't then Hawk Moth will make you." Plagg said.

This was the first time I've ever seen him so serious. I knew if he was this serious he wasn't kidding and I would be transforming to Chat Blanc any second now against my will.

"Okay" I said simply not lookinging forward to fighting my lady.

I looked over at plagg and he was dazing lost in thought.

I smiled for the first time in a while. "You know Plagg this is the first time I've seen you not complaining or wanting cheese and I got to say, it doesn't suit you." I said looking at my kwamii.

He chuckled and an in instant we were in a purple slime.

Alya's POV

When I heard the explosion I noticed Marinette was the first to stand followed closely by Adrian.

I stood up too but I wasn't planing on leaving.

Once every one was out I called Rocky and in a moment I was transformed.

I quickly went out the door that my class mates used and saw that Ivan was the last inside and then knew that every one was in there safely.

I flew to where I heard the explosion and saw a tall and slightly chubby figure in heaps of smoke.

I was expecting Chat Blanc or Dark Bug but was surprised you see..... "MAYOR BOURGEOIS?!?!"