Chap 4; Enemies

Dark bug's POV

I leaped out my window for the second time that day and threw my yo yo to a chimney in the distance.

I landed on the top of the Eiffel Tower. Then I screamed at the top of my lungs "WHERE IS CHAT NOIR!!"

"Right here you nasty parasite." A voice behind me yelled. I turned around and saw my old partner. He looked the same except he was whereing all white.

"There you are now we can fight." I said really excited to destroy him.

Bye the time I said the there was news helicopters hovering above us.

I smirked, and looked up at them. Then I screamed "This is the last time Paris will ever see Chat Noir!"

Alya's POV

'I can't belive what I'm seeing' I saw on the news my to beloved hero's fighting trying to kill each other.

My heros are actually fighting each other.

I ran outside to record all of this for the Lady blog.

Once I got to the Eiffel Tower I hide my bike behind a store and I got out my phone.

"Hey ladybug fans I am here by the Eiffel Tower where Darkbug and. Chat Blanc are fighting." With what said I flipped the camera on my phone so the audience could see the fight.

It looked like the hero's where really trying to kill each other.

Dark Bug was trying to strangel Chat Blanc and he was trying to scratch the girls neck and eyes.

I then flipped the camera back and said "I'll keep you up dated on the fight in 5 minutes." And with that I turned off my phone because the villans where getting closers to my hiding spot.

I quickly took my bike, walking it over to the next corner.

I turned on the blog again and continued to record.

I Heard Chat Blanc Call out, "CATACLYSM!"

I looked over at the villan and he had his hand raised and Dark Bug trapped. He was going to throw his hand down at her when she called, "LUCKY CHARM!"

Then she had a huge knife!

She was about to strike when Chat suddenly ran away.

From here, I heard a faint beeping and that's when I knew he probably only had a minute or two to transform.

"SCARDY CAT!" I heard Dark Bug yell after him but she too ran away hopping from building to building. She dropped her knife and it was a few feet ahead of me I went to get it and then went home.

Master Fu's POV

I was watching the news with Wayzz and I saw the two people I have chosen battle to the death.

"What have I done Wayzz I have chosen the wrong people."

"No no master every one gets mad from time to time. They're teenagers anyone you would have chosen would eventually be Akumatized."