Chap 25; Another One!?!

Volpina's POV
(10 minutes before Queen Bee passes out.)

I look around to see if Dark Bug or Chat Blanc are coming while Queen Bee and Jade are doing there part of my plan to take down The Cyclops.

I suddenly see Chat Blanc but before I can say anything I see Dark Bug throw J.T into a river. I trust that Queen Bee can take care of herself until Jade gets back so I turn to face Chat Blanc.

"You're going down fox!" He yells as he lunges at me. He aims to claw at my eyes but I dodge him while pulling out my flute I aim for his head but he's to fast and he whips out his baton and blocks it. Soon enough we go at it with our sticks until I have him against my stomach traps against my flute. I take the opportunity to look around and I see that Queen Bee is gone and Jade is back and fighting Dark Bug.

I try to take the ring off of Chat Blanc's finger but he takes my hand and throws me over his shoulder and on to the the ground.

"CATACLYSM!" He yells getting ready to to touch me with the white blob on his hand (his cataclysm).

I see Queen Bee behind him and watch as she mouths the word venom. I could tell she was aimed at Chat Blanc but all of a sudden Dark Bug was behind her and she hit Queen Bee's trompo with her yoyo causing Bee to drop it on herself.Queen Bee stood there frozen with Dark Bug cackling behind her.

"I was saving this for you but I think your friend earned my cataclysm." Chat Blanc says walking over to Queen Bee.

"Not so fast fur brain, I have a better idea." Dark Bug says while picking up Bee. She whistles and motioned for The Cyclops to come over. When he did, she tossed Bee to him and he cought her with his massive hands.

I get up to fly over to save her but Chat Blanc threatens me with his cataclysm so I stay put.

Jade went to go help as well but Dark Bug jumped in front of him and start to engage in more hand to hand combat.

I look in horror as The Cyclops chucks Queen Bee to the ground. The throw had so much force that she went thought the street and into the underground subway station.

I grimace while Chat Blanc cackles. "Ok one down two to go." He says looking at me aiming his hand with cataclysm to me.

"TIME BREAK!" I hear J.T yell. All of a sudden everything is moving super slow, then jade pokes my cheek and I was moving my normal speed. I smack his hand "You could just touch my shoulder you know, not just my cheek" I say crossing my arms.

"Yeh I could but then it would be no fun because you wouldn't get mad like this." He chuckles.

"Ok whatever you just get The Cyclops's akuma while I get Queeny." I say rolling my eyes.

J.T gets the akumas and smashes it while I go through the hole in the street to carry Chloe who's passed out and detransformed. Her kwamii introduces herself as pollen and follows me as I fly up and out of the subway station.

The two of us meet back on the street and he says "You go and take Chloe to master Fu and see if he can heal her and I'll meet you there once I give my little dude some food."

I nod wanting to get out of there before the villains go back to their normal speed and start flying to master Fu.

When I reach master's I knock on his door and open it awkwardly since I still had Chloe in my arms. When I get in master is waiting with 3 normal sized mugs and a tiny mug full of tea.

Pollen flies over and hugs the master's cheek then flies down to enjoy her small cup of tea. Master gets up and says, "Please, just lie her down on this mat. He gestured to the mat in the center of the room.

When I lay her down J.T comes bursting through the door and then quickly closing it standing against it, preventing it to open.

I was about to ask why he was in such a rush to get in but then there was a pounding on the door and, by the sound of it, 20 girls try to get in the room.

His wild eyes looks at master begging for help, sweat dripping down his face. Master nods and opens the door making sure that Jade and I are out of sight from the girls.

He mutters some words that are clearly not any modern day language and the girls look like they're in a daze and slowly start to walk away back towrds the elevator.

"Wow someone's popular." I smile up at him ince master closes the door.

"Aww, someone sounds jealous. Don't worry cotton tail you have a special place in my heart." He winks at me.

Master looks at us and says "Ah, Jade Turtle just in time for some tea." He says walking back to the table where pollen was already finished with her tea. "Ahh, extra honey, just how I like it." She sighs in content then letting out a small burp. "Oh hehe, sorry." She giggle covering her mouth.

Me and J.T share a glance but join the others at the table and take a sip of tea.

"Now, let's discuss why Miss. Bourgeois is unconscious." Master says before taking a sip of tea.

"Well dud- uhh sir, she is who we picked to hold the bee miraculous but during battle she was hit by her own power and then thrown through a street." Jade says setting his cup down.

"Ah, I see, but if I may ask, why her?" He asks.

"Um well, we saw that over the course of a few days she started to change and become a lot nicer to people. But the deciding factor is we saw her save her best friend's life." I say and then taking a sip of my tea.

"Do you think we picked wrong sir, I mean she did manage to get really hurt on her first mission." Jade says looking between Matter Fu and I.

"No, I told you, who ever your gut tells you to pick is bound to be the right person. Everyone messes up, no one is perfect. All Miss. Bourgeois needs is some practice and mabey a partner." He says looking at the unconscious blond in the middle of the room.

"A partner? She already has a team." I say looking at master confused.

"Yes, but when in danger Chat Noir always saves Ladybug and she would do the same for him. When it comes to you two, you would save each in a heartbeat. What she needs is a partner to always have her back." He says smiling.