three

Silence is one of the most harmful weapons to the mental state. Perhaps, that is why everyone was on edge in the kitchen currently. No one knew how to break the quiet. Rosalie's head was pounding. She wanted nothing more than to go home and to drink her father's tea and curl into a warm blanket, as she once did as a child. Now, she was worried that she would never see them again.

The look on Hazel's face was eerily calm, making a chill run down Moody's spine; something he had never felt before his days as an Auror. Her blank stare made Harry's hair stand on end. Finally, Hermione sighed. After studying them for the past hour they had all been sitting there, she had decided. "Untie them."

Moody swirled around to look at the bushy-haired girl. "This is not your decision, Granger!"

"They seem harmless," Molly reasoned, coming to agree with Hermione. Slowly, but surely, the adults (except for Moody, of course) came to terms with Hermione's decision; agreeing with her. Harry's eyes flickered with a sense of distrust, but Hazel was unbothered. In all honesty, she didn't care for any of these new people, and they weren't giving her a positive aura. Everything seemed murky and dark, something that she should be used to by now, but only Hogwarts truly fills her memories.

Rosalie shifted in her chair uneasily as the man in the shabby robes began to untie them. Something wasn't right, and she had a feeling that they were no longer in the world that they had called home. Her eyes traveled and met Henry's. His back was extremely straight, and even though he took the appearance of anxiety free, Rosalie could see the nervousness clear in his eyes.

"Where did you all come from?" The red-haired boy who eerily looked like Rosalie spoke up. "I was-hee. It was different, though. My mum was making tea because my little brother was sick. They had gone to go pick up Hazel."

"I saw a green light," Hazel murmured. "I don't remember fully what happened but I do remember a scream." Henry frowned slightly, looking at his two best friends. " I was with Rosalie. We were nervous, as we had heard about Hazel's trial-"

"-trial? What did you do?" Two boys-twins, Rosalie assumed-spoke up, eyes flickering with curiosity.

"Performed magic out of school," Hazel said, a defensive tone over her voice. "It isn't my fault, though! Some gang members attacked me-the Conveants. They work for Monvela, the woman who killed my parent.s. All I did was a shield spell! They want to expel me for a shield spell!"

"I thought you guys had the same past?" The red haired boy questions, making Hazel shake her head. "You're asking the wrong person man, maybe you should ask someone, you know, who knows about this stuff?"

   Harry turned his head to the left, looking at Moody. "He's already been notified of the situation, Potter," Moody says gruffly.

 "He's already been notified of the situation, Potter," Moody says gruffly

"I'm still confused as to who you people are," Hazel said harshly. Rosalie nudged her with her foot, a signal to remain calm. This, of course was a strange sight to see, as Rosalie would have been set off the minute they hit the chair.

"This is Remus," Moody snarls. Hesitantly, he continues. "This would be Sirius Black."

When he saw no reaction from the trio, he continued. "Molly Weasley and Arthur Weasley, and their kin."

"Fred, George, Ron and Ginny!" Molly smiled. "This...is Harry Potter and Hermione Granger."

The flipped trio was quiet at first. "So...how do we fix this?"

"I may be able to answer your question, Mr.Granger."