four

"Are you sure this is a good idea George?" Molly said, worry overtaking her face. George have her a soft smile as he adjusted his backpack.

"I made a promise to myself Mum. We'll be fine," he insisted, hugging his mother, then his father. The younger ones were already back at school, as it was September fifteenth.

Across the room, Marcella lent against the wall. The home was warm, just how George had described it. A figure beside her sighed.

"I really don't think this is good for him."

She turned towards him. "He's going to do this with or without your blessing, Fred. I thought you would realize that, seeing as you've known him your entire life."

Fred narrowed his eyes. "She's dead, Marcella. The longer that this goes on, the more this could break him mentally."

"She isn't dead. I'm going to prove it to you."

Both Marcella and Fred turned their heads to George, who angrily looked at his brother. "Out of all people, I honestly thought you would support me the most. I will bring Hazel back to this place, free her from confusion. I don't care how long it takes me. You and I both know that body had something fishy going on."

Fred remained silently.

"Come on, Marci. We're needed in America, are we not?"

~•~

"Darlin, you've been sitting out here all day. It's all you've done this past month! Why don't you give it a rest? Bud wants you to read him a bedtime story," Delphi said softly, patting the girl's head.

"But I read him one yesterday."

Delphi sighed. "You'll be gone for fifteen minutes, hun. I doubt they'll be here then. Even if they are, I'll keep watch. Now, you get yous inside before you get hypothermia."

She furrowed her brows. "Phi...it's September."

"EXACTLY!"

~•~

Yay! My exams have been completed, finally.

I also have been neglecting Wattpad for the past week and a half...ah.

I've been swamped with end of the year stuff at school, like exams and last minute work. I've also started a YouTube channel, which is an entirely different discussion we can go over later.

I get off school June 2nd, so more updates over the summer, yay!

love,
ava