twelve

"I can't tell if this is a horrendous idea or a terrible one!" Henry whispered

Rosalie and Hazel sent a look to each other before responding in unison.

"Both!"

After Dumbledore was removed as headmaster with Umbridge replacing him, the student body turned rebellious.

While the Golden Trio was out doing...well whatever they were doing, Hazel, Rosie, and Hermione were trying to transfigured all of Umbridge's cat plates into dog plates.

As the trio carried on transfiguring (with the occasional broken plate), they heard footsteps. Panicked, the quickly hid. However, they were not expecting to see their opposite halves running towards the fireplace.

Hazel furrowed her brows, watching slightly concerned. "Harry, maybe this is all, you know–not real!"

   However, the green eyed boy payed no mind to her. He continued to stick his head into the fire. The other trio quickly finished he played before quickly rushing out of the room, not wanting to get caught by the toad.

"I wonder what's happening," Rosalie had said at dinner as she stuffed some chicken fingers into her mouth. Hazel shrugged; it hadn't been the same since Fred and George left.

No more late night talks to keep her from going absolutely mental. She hadn't been able to out her feelings on Gavin or Olivia's death.

Sighing, she got up from the table. "I'll see you all tomorrow, I think I'm going to turn in...early."

She left to her room, completely unaware of how the next day would turn out.

§

   A pecking interrupted Hazel's sleep

A pecking interrupted Hazel's sleep. Rubbing her eyes, she stifled a yawn, opening the window and grabbing the letter from the tiny owl.

L,
I miss you. It's strange, being free, I mean. No more homework or exams. Fred and I have been working more on shop items and it's great. However, I miss our nightly talks. Do you think you can meet me two days from me, Hogsmeade?

George

Hazel smiled.

§
This part is short and late, but I can explain!! School has been rough. However, I let this stay short because you aren't prepared for the finale for this part, coming this weekend!
No, this is not the end of the book. Far from it, actually. Hazel's year is rather uneventful.

Until now.

Get hyped.
Sunday.
-ava