epilogue one

"She's not dead, when will you all realize there is no way that she's dead?!"

Rosalie sobbed loudly in to corner as Henry glared at him. "Leave us to mourn George! She's dead, when will you realize that. We're going to be late to the ceremony if we continue this talk. It's open casket, you can see so for yourself."

The red haired boy rubbed his eyes tiredly. It had take a toll on him. Someone who he had become so close to so fast had died–though he didn't want to believe that. Something wasn't right about this all. Either way, something bad happened to her, and it was all his fault.

How could she believe that letter was from him? Did she run away or hurt herself? Was this a cover up?

He shook his head, joining those by the hill in the back of the Burrow. It was decided that she should be buried there, as it was one of her favorite spots (at least, that's what Rosalie and Henry said).

The service was quiet for the most part. The only thing that could really be heard was the cries of others. He remained emotionless throughout the entire thing. He refused to believe it.

As everyone filed out, he approached her casket. She loooked peaceful; someone had braided her hair and put makeup on her, though he knew Hazel wouldn't like the color. She like raspberry tones, not pinks.

"I'll get you back, Hazel. There is no way you're dead. You wouldn't give up that easily."

As he turned to leave, something caught his eye. Small writing was on the wrist of Hazel's arm.

four-twelve-ninety six

Thats all he needed to jump start his journey on finding the black haired girl with the emerald green eyes.

~•~

I am shell shocked we've even gotten this far. I am so immensely grateful for all the attention and praise this story has gotten. It fuels me to keep at my dream of one day publishing something. Thank you all so much for sticking around

Now, what are your theories? Is Hazel alive? Will George find her if she is? If Hazel is alive, where is she? What do these numbers mean?

Thank you so much, and I love you all.

-Ava