two

"I'm worried about him," Molly frowned, placing down the letter from Fred. Arthur looked over to her. "George?"

"He didn't go to their flat last night, and Fred said he was hold up in the library."

Arthur sighed, rubbing his forehead. "I'm sure he's fine, dear. Hazel had a big impact on him. If I'm being quite honest myself, the entire situation surrounding her death is a little fishy, is it not?"

Molly frowned.

   "So, why did you need books on flowers again?" Marcella asked after taking a sip of her tea

"So, why did you need books on flowers again?" Marcella asked after taking a sip of her tea. George ran his fingers through his hair.

"I'm visiting her grave today. I wanted to get her favorites, but they're out of season," George explained softly. "So instead, I decided on callas, her second favorite."

Marcella nodded, a smile dawning on her face. "Do you mind if I go with you? I'd like to examine the grave?"

"Of course you can come along. You'll probably notice some details I didn't!" George exclaimed as her grabbed his coat.

It was a chilly August morning. It was strange, though George felt as though it reflected his mood. As much as he desired to be at the shop helping his brother, he wouldn't be able to focus.

Even though the funeral was held at the Burrow and Hazel originally was supposed to be buried there, George fought to get her buried at Godric's Hallow with Harry's parents.

He frowned at the pulling of apparition, but sighed as his eyes drifted towards her grave.

Hazel Jane Potter
7.31.80 - 5.24.95
"and there she was, in a world different from her own."

"What's the quote mean? Potter?" Marcella asked. George had completely forgotten that she didn't know Hazel's story, something he had learned after her death.

"She wasn't from here.  Somehow...somehow she got pulled from a different world, as mental as it sounds. So were Henry and Rosalie. I think she may have been pulled back there instead of dying. She is literally the female embodiment of Harry—the two were practically siblings."

Marcella wasn't as shocked as George expected her to be. Her hands grazed the headstone.

"How'd it happen?"

"No doubt in my mind it was their version of You-Know-Who—somehow she's bigger and badder than ours."

  "I have a feeling we're gonna need a bit of help."

   "If a bit means a lot–than yeah."

----
this is so short and slightly disappointing, sorry guys!! my second exam starts tomorrow, however it runs for 3-4 days. then my last is next month, however I'm freaking out tonight. This is probably the last update you'll get for the next two weeks as I recuperate–sorry again!

ava