five

quick an: I changed Hazel's face claim ((:
unedited

Quiet. The room was still, tension high. The feelings around the room varied. Ron and Harry looked towards Hermione, finding it very hard to imagine a life without the witch in it.

Then, Rosalie ran. She ran fast, and dad, Hazel not far behind her. "Lee, wait!"

She didn't even know where she was going. She was venturing into some part of the house—though she was pulled into a room by two red haired twins. "Woah, there."

Hazel barged into the room, and hugged Rosalie. "It's okay. It'll work out, it always does."

"Be strong. You have to be strong."

   Hazel's walls were breaking, but she had to remain calm for the sake of her best friend—and her other, for that matter

Rosalie sobbed harshly. Everything was falling upon her in this moment. How was she supposed to do anything without one of her best friends? Her best friends are apart of her family, and she refused to lose any family.

Henry knocked lightly, before peeking into the room. Rosalie looked an absolute mess. The twins had quietly left the room in wonder. Hazel sniffled, leaning her head on Rosalie's shoulder. He didn't want to lose his girls. Rosalie got up, and the two left, leaving Hazel alone. Tears leaked from her eyes, and she sat up by the window pane. Rain splattered against it as she leaned her head on the cool glass. She sighed.

   Somebody sat down beside her quietly. "I understand, you know. Losing people, I mean."

   She shook her head, sniffling. Harry awkwardly pat her back, facing the window.  "I don't want to get hurt. I've hurt so much, when does it end?"

 I've hurt so much, when does it end?"

   Harry laughed humorlessly. "It doesn't end, Hazel. That's the point. It doesn't end until we stop it."

   "We?" She whispered, letting her eyes travel over to Harry's. He nodded, meeting her gaze. "We. We're in this together now, aren't we?"

   That is how Hazel and Harry Potter knew that this in fact was destiny.

-

  "You're trial is soon

  "You're trial is soon. Time to wake up," Hazel said, lightly shoving Harry. His eyes opened. "I know, I barely slept last night."

   "You've got this Harry. Tell it like it is—and if they don't let you in to Hogwarts, I'll hide you in my suitcase and smuggle you in!" Hazel exclaimed, handing Harry some dress robes. "I know you won't wear these either, but I thought I'd give you the option..."

   He rolled his eyes, ruffling her hair. "Thanks, Hazel."

  The two had become close quickly after last night's fiasco—and of course the fact they had been through the same hardships. Though, no one was there to witness the bond grow, and it came as a shock to those in the kitchen that morning.

  "Hello Harry–and Hazel?"

The two had shuffled in. It was easy to tell that Hazel was tired, but she most likely wouldn't sleep due to the anticipation of Harry's results. For now, she curled herself into an oversized sweater.

Hazel smiled at Mrs. Weasley as she was handed a cup of tea. "So, Potter. You ready?"

He chuckled humorlessly. "I will never be ready, Haze."

Not long after that, he was off. Hazel watched him leave, before retreating to the living room. She stood and stared through the window, watching the empty streets. The wind blew multiple flyers for missing pets around. "Sickle for your thoughts?"

"George?" She asked, without looking. "Just thinking about the two types of people."

He furrowed his brows. "What do you mean?"

"Well," Hazel started. "There are two kinds of people in this world; hopeless romantics and realists."

   "And what would you be, Miss

"And what would you be, Miss. Potter?" George asked, a small smile on his face. Hazel was quiet for a moment.

"Well, a hopeless romantic of course!"

-
woah!! three updates in one wowie. a lot of stress lately, sorry bout that. hopefully you should get more updates and sooner. expect less chapters around April/May, because that's my school exam season. I have to take three tests this year, one more than usual. anyways, how you doing? smiling enough? taking care of yourselves?

qotc: favorite song rn?
aotc: I have so many favorite songs, so essentially any Melanie Martinez Unreleased track

bye!!!