Operation Fix Relationship

Third Person P.O.V. 

   Pippin finished the word, curling the end of the 'p,' with a serpentine flick. Beaming with pride, he showed the parchment to Merry, who rolled his eyes, yet nonetheless took it; his eyes reading it over. "You are an idiot, Pip," he said, rejecting the document, but Pippin pushed it back adamantly. 

    As Merry continued to push it away, Pippin scowled before crossing his arms annoyedly. "What exactly is wrong with 'Operation Fix Relationship Between Evelyn and Legolas?'" he asked. 

   Merry rolled his eyes again. "Everything, Pip," he replied tersely, "first off, the name is too long to be considered legitimate and your plan has way too many flaws for it to work." 

   Pippin scowled. "Well, don't you want to see them back together as a happy couple?" he asked impetuously. 

   Merry sighed, massaging his temple. "That's not the point, Pippin," he muttered under his breath. 

   "Then what is the point?" Pippin asked, sullenly crossing his arms. 

   Giving another sigh, Merry turned to face him, his expression serious. "Alright, you want to know the flaws in your brilliant plan, so I will tell you--" 

   Pippin cut him off, confusion etched on his face, "Wait, if you said that it is brilliant, then why are you opposing it?" 

   Merry groaned, slapping his hand on his face (the Lotr version of the face palm) and sighed, "Listen, Pip, first off, Evelyn and Legolas are two of the most dangerous people on Middle-Earth. I mean, we are talking about the Princess of Shanelor and the Prince of Mirkwood, here," he paused to inspect the document. "And how exactly are we supposed to push both of them into a secret tunnel if they can both kill us a thousand different ways first?" He stopped, allowing Pippin to process. 

   "Well, if we die for the sake of them reunifying by killing us, then it will be worth it," Pippin said stoutly. 

   Merry rolled his eyes. "Listen, Pip, I don't want to be disemboweled for the sake of your romantic endeavors. Furthermore, what if they accidentally kill each other in the secret tunnel? Then we will be blamed, and we will die guilty because you made a stupid plan." 

   "It's not stupid," Pippin protested, his eyes blazing with peak annoyance. 

   "Yes it is," Merry stated, before Pippin tackled him to the ground; starting the biggest hobbit brawl in history. 

   "Foolish hobbits!" they heard a familiar voice, and turning around, they saw Gandalf with his repaired staff, his eyes sparking. 

   "He started it!" both of them cried, pointing at each other. 

   Gandalf rolled his White Wizard eyes. "There is no need for explanation, I already know that Peregrin Took started this bout," he stated, his wisdom showing the way.